hf1

Right ladies.............what should i buy!!

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Little Pants » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:16 pm

I love P'tits Dessous pockets - great colours, super quality, and European made!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:37 pm

nic1 wrote:Thanks Steph, right i have changed my mind!!! Gone for a Pocket bots plus in a poly outer in this fabric:

I liked this fabric ages ago so decided i MUST get it finally!!
Gone for the medium long size too. Can't wait to try it out as with the easy peasy hemp jersey boosters i have now plus two p'tit dessous bamboo boosters i got from Ali hopefully i have better boosters this time and also being a poly outer rather than cotton i am hoping it performs well <<<<fingers crossed>>>>

We must have similar tastes Nic - I ordered the same thing in the same print last week! I went for a large as that's what the one we got from Karen is and it's a perfect fit...

I think you bought the black flowers weenotions wrap just after I did too!! :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:02 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:[
We must have similar tastes Nic - I ordered the same thing in the same print last week! I went for a large as that's what the one we got from Karen is and it's a perfect fit...

I think you bought the black flowers weenotions wrap just after I did too!! :lol:

We have very good taste i would say!!! I hadn't known you had gone for that PB, i know you mentioned you had ordered one but didn't know which print. :D I really hope the medium long will be ok, better email Hillary i think to make sure as was kind of thinking the medium long will be similar to a petite fuzzi in that longer rise for my beanpole but not too small. Will make sure Hilary thinks the ML will be an ok fit for long skinnie minnies!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:01 pm

LOL at the nappy copying! They will both look fab :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:07 pm

Wow, I hope they work for you, and if not ...... maybe the med-long would work best for us :lol: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:34 pm

Rae wrote:Wow, I hope they work for you, and if not ...... maybe the med-long would work best for us :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Upsy Daisys

Postby mythreelittlemice » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:55 pm

Nappyjan wrote:
poppysmum wrote:Get an Upsy Daisy (or 2 for you Jan) as they are gorgeous and super reliable...or Fubky Napies.........gorgeous prints.......

the newer design don't have the gussets though and I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing lol!! and this is terrible of me, but I'm not sure how keen I am on the white applix!!!

jan x

Probably shouldn't say this :wink: but I've just ordered some coloured hook and loop from the US to give it a go. It's not Aplix but apparently it's much stronger!

Fiona x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Upsy Daisys

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:44 am

mythreelittlemice wrote:
Nappyjan wrote:
poppysmum wrote:Get an Upsy Daisy (or 2 for you Jan) as they are gorgeous and super reliable...or Fubky Napies.........gorgeous prints.......

the newer design don't have the gussets though and I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing lol!! and this is terrible of me, but I'm not sure how keen I am on the white applix!!!

jan x

Probably shouldn't say this :wink: but I've just ordered some coloured hook and loop from the US to give it a go. It's not Aplix but apparently it's much stronger!

Fiona x

Sounds good Fiona!!!! :D :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat