Itti Bitti Sale :)

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Itti Bitti Sale :)

Postby Natalie » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Louise wrote:
Natalie wrote:Nearly bought some but then compared prices with postage against craft 'n' clothy Itti's and its cheaper to buy here x

It depends what you want though, I'd be after some fitteds and you can't get them over here. :wink: Also, I *think* the price in $ includes GST which we don't have to pay so the price will be discounted slightly.

Yep they do include GST as the amount was less when i went to check out :wink: i was going for the AI2's which worked out dearer based on shipping being over 9.00 for 3 x

Didnt even realise they did fitteds :oops: what do they compare to? x

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:01 pm

and I got brites..................... :giggle:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Postage for 3 brites (i bought 3 :giggle: ) is 23.90AUS

You cant get the brites over here or the boos...which i also managed to buy two off :giggle: it says with added boosting there a good night nappy....will see :wine: :wine:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:03 pm

LilMrsAverage wrote:and I got brites..................... :giggle:

:wine: :wine: :wine: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:04 pm

I'm getting really confused now, is it a good deal? Or should I just buy them overhere? Are the special ones that are not for sale overhere good value and is postage normal? :-? :-? :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Natalie wrote:
Louise wrote:
Natalie wrote:Nearly bought some but then compared prices with postage against craft 'n' clothy Itti's and its cheaper to buy here x

It depends what you want though, I'd be after some fitteds and you can't get them over here. :wink: Also, I *think* the price in $ includes GST which we don't have to pay so the price will be discounted slightly.

Yep they do include GST as the amount was less when i went to check out :wink: i was going for the AI2's which worked out dearer based on shipping being over 9.00 for 3 x

Didnt even realise they did fitteds :oops: what do they compare to? x

They're exactly the same as the AI2s only the outer is dyed BV. :wink:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm

MissFrodo wrote:I'm getting really confused now, is it a good deal? Or should I just buy them overhere? Are the special ones that are not for sale overhere good value and is postage normal? :-? :-? :-?

The fitteds (Bitti Boos) and Limited Edition AI2s (Bitti Brites) aren't available over here. If you're just after the standard AI2s I wouldn't bother as they work out cheaper to buy from the UK. :wink:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:15 pm

I really want some brites (i had emailed them last week asking if they would be available here) but ive maxed out my spending this month already :(

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat