hf1

Night-time Stuffing...

My avatar
ruby
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ruby » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:29 pm

We use
babeco bootylicious bamboo nappy stuffed with the small bamboo booster it's supplied with plus an ellas house large hemp insert
or
Happy hempy stuffed with Blueberry microfibre/hemp insert or happy hempy with petit dessou microfibre/bamboo insert

These all working well at the moment, but just recently noticed he's wetting loads more at night ( inserts used to be dry at the back, now wet all over) so may have to re- think it all!

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:21 am

i use a bumble or ellas house bumhugger stuffed with two tots bots terry booster and a coton booster inside.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:26 am

Charlotte can drink 2 full bottles of milk before bedtime so even without a bit of a top up over night she seems to be able to outwee anything. We use hemp and terry stuffies with their own hemp booster, a couple of easy peasy hemp boosters and a mf cloth on top. It is pretty bulky and usually sodden.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:26 am

cotton quick flip with a hemp insert (4 full length layers) and a wool wrap or a slinki minki stuffed with 1 trifold hemp (6 full length layers) and a bamboo terry or 2 bamboo terrys and a hemp insert

both combos sodden by morning, but never leak!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:29 am

or a night time pocket bots with same stuffing as minki pocket...or 2 trifold hemp.

pretty much 10-12 layers of absorbant stuff the full length of the nappy, whatever it is!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat