hf1

Oh no!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:36 am

Geordie_Girl wrote: although docs here are always amazed to see any cloth.

Have to say it is the same here.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:39 am

mine never notice or comment...however cute my choice of nappy is!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:55 pm

Were they impressed Rae and what did Kayleigh wear for her MMR? :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:54 pm

Well we were in her cheetah print blueberry then changed into our blue strawberry shortcake HH. I can't say there was any impressed look on her face, but then again I wasn't expecting it. I also handed over the Northern Ireland cloth nappy info sheets that I had printed off, and she thanked me for it, but I don't suspect that will change much round here.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:08 pm

rae says

Well we were in her cheetah print blueberry then changed into our blue strawberry shortcake HH. I can't say there was any impressed look on her face, but then again I wasn't expecting it. I also handed over the Northern Ireland cloth nappy info sheets that I had printed off, and she thanked me for it, but I don't suspect that will change much round here.

She does that mean the HV or the doc.
I think cloth nappy people should target HV but I suppose it all depends upon the HV's interest.

But I think making sure they are in lovely prints migt gets some interest and I also try to do the best although you can't get much good with boys nappies but come summer and I will be showing them on every opportunity.

I hope Kayleigh has been fine.(((((((((((((kayleigh))))))))))))
x
sukhi

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:06 am

I always take time picking nappies for trips to the docs too :oops: They have never mentioned them :( . The midwives were very interested though and the HV's have be lovely too.

My HV came round for Amelie's 9-12 month check (? or something like that) a couple of months ago and I have all my orders from the weekend spread out on the dining table ready for packing and posting, so she got to see a good range of the products and she asked me loads of questions about it all, so fingers crossed she will be able to pass that on to anyone else who she comes across and is interested in using cloth :D

I also handed over the Northern Ireland cloth nappy info sheets that I had printed off, and she thanked me for it, but I don't suspect that will change much round here.

Now that is a fabulous idea I will have to get something sorted out to give to my health centre as well :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat