hf1

Argh!! Fluff stuck in the post!!

My avatar
litlestar
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Argh!! Fluff stuck in the post!!

Postby litlestar » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:45 pm

We have at least 5 inches of snow on the ground here and it's been here since sunday, the postman hasn't been all week as we live at the bottom of a steep hill which is a cul-de-sac at the bottom (next to my house) even the binmen didn't risk it until this morning (were due tuesday)!!!

I wouldn't mind normally as at least it stops bills etc arriving but I'm expecting some fluffy post and i'm itching to open it!!! :giggle:

anyone else having postie problems

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: Argh!! Fluff stuck in the post!!

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:54 pm

The postie is making it through (bless him!), but the delivery van isn't. I'm waiting for some big fabric orders and can't see them arriving any time soon. As for the bin men, they were due on Christmas Eve and still haven't turned up. We're in danger of being buried if the recycling mountain decides to avalanche (it's all stockpiling in the back porch as the bins were full up weeks ago! Great time for it to happen over Christmas and new year, huh?!).

ETA - We have about a foot of snow here.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:56 pm

We have moutains of snow, now bin men, no post men or post van and im waiting on 5 nappies :x :x :x

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:33 pm

im waiting on 5 nappies too have managed to get what ive sold to post office (fell over in snow too vvvv :hohoho: ) but don't think its going anywhere!
not seen a postie for days and our bins are overflowing went to the recycling and rubbish centre before xmas as no collections! due to snow! was no where near as bad as it is now!
were not able to move our car at the mo ! so stranded!

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:44 pm

I had 3 parcels all arrive this morning that I was expecting Monday or Tuesday, so I was feeling very worried about it all yesterday :-?
:hug: Hope all your fluffy post arrives soon :(

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Yea same here in both ways aswell not only am i waiting for items i'm also waiting to be able to get out to post. It's awful where we live it's like an ice skating rink. There's snow forecast for tonight which is gonna make it so much worse. It was
-9 here at 9am today :shock:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 pm

We have had post over the l;ast few days although I had been waiting on some stuff and it got to me on monday........almost two weeks after it had been posted. Must have been caught up in the xmas/first bout of snow!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Were waiting for fluff too :x We got our first peice in a week today and it was a nappy :wine: :wine: the postman must of thought i was a mad woman....

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:50 pm

My postman must be rock hard :hohoho: we've got at least 5 inches, have had since Tuesday, and the postmans been every day!!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat