Excuse me if this sounds dim...

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Excuse me if this sounds dim...

Postby evansmummy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:09 pm

But alot of Evans 'OS' fitted seem to not fit him now :(

Everything is quite tight and low cut and were get wing droop....do i just give up on these ones and sell them on, or will they fit again at a later time :( Nappy changes are a battle ground at the minute, ive never changed a baby like it, as soon as i lay him down he twist and turns like a baby crocodile :giggle: :giggle: hes so strong!!!! So its hard enough getting it securely on him as it is :oops:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Excuse me if this sounds dim...

Postby becky1978 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Hmm I would say hang on for a bit, I have found nappies can sometimes fit better again after a few weeks with Archie.

As for the nappy changes - I hear ya! We are having the same problem, really having to use strong distraction to get him to lie still! :roll:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Hang on for a bit, Gracie's itti's started to fit really badly but a few weeks later they were fine xx

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm

id hang on for a bit and see if they fit again i woudl invest in a changing mat with a harness :wink:

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 pm

I'd also say hang fire a bit. I feel your pain about change time tho, i have a 15 month with the same ideas! :hug:

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:13 pm

yes hold on to them for a bit. anna went through a stage where things didn't fit & a few weeks later they did.

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:42 pm

sell them all.... dirt cheap.................. to meeeeeeeeeee!

Dex does it hardly rolls unless I want to change his nappy and he's off... :babyroll: and he is far to strong, I should not have to fight my child to get something off him! :giggle:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:55 pm

LilMrsAverage wrote:sell them all.... dirt cheap.................. to meeeeeeeeeee!

Dex does it hardly rolls unless I want to change his nappy and he's off... :babyroll: and he is far to strong, I should not have to fight my child to get something off him! :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Its horrible isnt it, he growls and shakes and looks at me like 'what the hell are you doing' its like a bomb going off the minute i go to lie him down :shock:

BOYS :x

Il hold off then for the minute and fc they start fitting again :wink:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Trust me, girls are no better!!! Lili was an absolute nightmare for AGES; now I can usually get her into the bathroom without a screaming hissy fit and she usually lies still, but sometimes she insists on being changed on the living room sofa, or a different spot on the bathroom floor, or even the tiled hallway floor :babyrolleyes: Feh!

She also went through a long period starting at about that age where she needed really high rise nappies (are your Bububebes still OK?), I ended up selling a lot of stuff because her bum was showing that would probably fit her fine now!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat