hf1

Who's fault is it? UPDATED first page

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Who's fault is it? UPDATED first page

Postby evansmummy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 pm

I've been waiting on some custom flongies and tops since October. They where completed just before new years, when I paid I paid for international shipping and sent her my addy direct as we'd spoken loads via email. I forgot to put UK on the bottom - I sent an email last night asking when they where shipped and she apologised as she thought I was in Canada but shouldn't of assumed so it went later than she wanted and cost more in shipment to BRITISH COLUMBIA which shed cover - I've just sent an email to tell her I'm in the UK but is this my fault or should she of checked :x it's alot of money to lose :cry: have I lost my order now?

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

Shes emailed and apologised (again :giggle: ) she said she checked her receipt and it says Great Britain and asked if this was the same as the UK :giggle: and has no idea where she got British Columbia from :wine: :wine: so there on there way :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shes given me 10% off my next order and has also covered the extra shipment cost, so i cant moan - phew i think i may of got my first grey hair through that saga - but like i said she really is great, and i certainly would order from her again as her CS is exellent - i cant wait to show you what i got i LOVE them - and its been over 3months since i went on the custom list so hope there worth the wait :mrgreen:
Last edited by evansmummy on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Who's fault is it?

Postby Annette » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:51 pm

seems odd - what made her think you were in British Columbia?

Did you pay by Paypal - I though it indicated your country on there but could be wrong. I am guessing it is on a trip around the world and should find it's way back to her eventually as it would be a huge coincidence for there to be somewhere with the same address as you in British Columbia.

Difficult to argue whose fault it was but I would say she should have checked if she wasn't sure :-?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Seems strange to me that you could have made payment (via paypal or a website) which didn't require you to put in the country.
FC it comes to you eventually, but I'd try splitting the shipping costs just to get it thru any quicker. Anyway, I'd hope that she would remake, if it got lost in the post then can't she claim for it?

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:22 pm

no advice just wanted to say hope it's sorted out soon and your stuff gets to you soon :hug: :hug: :hug:
xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Rae wrote:Seems strange to me that you could have made payment (via paypal or a website) which didn't require you to put in the country.
FC it comes to you eventually, but I'd try splitting the shipping costs just to get it thru any quicker. Anyway, I'd hope that she would remake, if it got lost in the post then can't she claim for it?

WSS. If you pay by Paypal the seller gets your address with the email telling them they have got funds. I'm sure it clearly says UK on it. FC you get a reply soon and it all gets sorted out. :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:50 pm

I've just had this with a product - I paid the postage in end as felt bad as was custom made :-?

Vicki

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:56 pm

I paid by paypal and just re-cecked and it clearly gives my address and United Kingdom written on it - i also emailed my address to her but thats where i hadnt put the UK onto - they post to your paypal address though, so surely it should of been checked on there?

Im hoping she emails me back today, im just not sure where i stand as id sent it through email also, but my paypal clearly has the UK written underneath.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:01 pm

evansmummy wrote:I paid by paypal and just re-cecked and it clearly gives my address and United Kingdom written on it - i also emailed my address to her but thats where i hadnt put the UK onto - they post to your paypal address though, so surely it should of been checked on there?

Im hoping she emails me back today, im just not sure where i stand as id sent it through email also, but my paypal clearly has the UK written underneath.

I would definately say it is her mistake in that case. She should resend it to you correctly really :-?

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Annette wrote:
evansmummy wrote:I paid by paypal and just re-cecked and it clearly gives my address and United Kingdom written on it - i also emailed my address to her but thats where i hadnt put the UK onto - they post to your paypal address though, so surely it should of been checked on there?

I would definately say it is her mistake in that case. She should resend it to you correctly really :-?

WSS - have you still got time to claim via paypal?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat