hf1

Who's fault is it? UPDATED first page

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Who's fault is it?

Postby Vicki » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:04 pm

I would claim then until she provides paypal with proof of postage.

Vx

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:08 pm

How long do you get to claim from paypal? I paid her on the 28th December. She hasnt responded yet so il give her 24hrs, shes been lovely so i hope shel be able to sort something out :-?

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:16 pm

I would double check re the british columbia - that is very odd!

If you odn't hear from her soon - go into the transaction and it should say raise a dispute - do that and then you can escalate it to a claim. Paypal try to kind of get you talking and if no common ground is reached they will decide who gets the money - I would say you would def get a refund.

Vx

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:18 pm

I agree it's definitely her mistake, particularly as she has UK on the paypal receipt. Even without that if you know you are shipping internationally, you would surely check the country if you needed to not just assume :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:19 pm

nappywardrobe wrote:I would double check re the british columbia - that is very odd!

If you odn't hear from her soon - go into the transaction and it should say raise a dispute - do that and then you can escalate it to a claim. Paypal try to kind of get you talking and if no common ground is reached they will decide who gets the money - I would say you would def get a refund.

Vx

WSS. Remember you will only get a refund though if the seller has funds in their PP account. Its only ebay transactions where you are entitled to a full refund no matter what. (which I think is disugsting of PP personally :evil: :evil:) FC it doesn't come to that though. xx

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:25 pm

nappywardrobe wrote:I would double check re the british columbia - that is very odd!

Vx

Thanx V :hug:

Just checking the email she sent, and she does apologise for sending it wrong at first as she copy/pasted from my email so had to do it over again with the correct info, which i would assume is paypal...im really hoping shes having a blonde moment :giggle: and mis typed the columbia bit....in my reply, ive just pointed out that im in the UK not BC, fc i hear back tonight...i want my flongies :x

Louisa i didnt know that, thats awful :( and not fair :x i really hope like ive said above that shes just wrote it wrong :-?

Babyroo, im glad im not the only one looking at it like that, i always, always triple check my paypal when im sending things out on here...i would never assume where someone lives :-?

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:25 am

Hope you get it sorted hun seller def at fault x :hug:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:49 am

yep seller is defo at fault hun. luckily she's good about it all x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:02 am

Really hope you can get it sorted. Def wrong on her part. And I did not know that about PP thats rubbish!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat