Who's fault is it? UPDATED first page

My avatar
babybots
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Who's fault is it?

Postby babybots » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:26 am

Hi,

you have 45 days to put in a claim through paypal, when you do they will put a hold on the funds in the sellers account (whether ebay seller or not), if the seller cannot provide proof of an online trackable service then paypal will find in the buyers favour without fail.

Also if the seller has not posted to the registered address in paypal then they are not covered by seller protection.

I would open the dispute now just to make sure you don't lose your money, but then if it was sent tracked to the correct address you may not get it back anyway.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Who's fault is it? UPDATED first page

Postby evansmummy » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Updated first page :mrgreen:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:28 pm

evansmummy wrote: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

Shes emailed and apologised (again :giggle: ) she said she checked her receipt and it says Great Britain and asked if this was the same as the UK :giggle: and has no idea where she got British Columbia from :wine: :wine: so there on there way :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shes given me 10% off my next order and has also covered the extra shipment cost, so i cant moan - phew i think i may of got my first grey hair through that saga - but like i said she really is great, and i certainly would order from her again as her CS is exellent - i cant wait to show you what i got i LOVE them - and its been over 3months since i went on the custom list so hope there worth the wait :mrgreen:

:wine: Fab news!

babybots wrote:Hi,

you have 45 days to put in a claim through paypal, when you do they will put a hold on the funds in the sellers account (whether ebay seller or not), if the seller cannot provide proof of an online trackable service then paypal will find in the buyers favour without fail.

You are right but you are only covered by PP's complaint's policy unless you buy the item off of ebay (in which case you get full buyer protection :evil: :evil: ) so even if PP finds in the buyers favour they are not guaranteed a refund unless there are funds in the sellers account. From PP's website

Even though you may escalate an Item Not Received Dispute to a Claim, you are not guaranteed a recovery. If the Claim is decided in your favour, your recovery may be limited to the amounts that PayPal can recover from the seller’s Account.

My avatar
babybots
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby babybots » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Thats great news that its all sorted out now!! :wine:

Thanks for that Louise, I thought you got it back regardless :evil:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Glad to hear its all sorted :)

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:13 pm

glad its sorted! and :evil: :evil: :evil: at her not knowing what the UK is :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 pm

so glad it got sorted and yay for good cs :wine:
I am :shock: that she asked if Great Britain was the same as the UK!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:26 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine: hope they arrive quickly!!

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Excellent result! :giggle:

Vx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat