hf1

A question about poppers

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

A question about poppers

Postby mamarozi » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 am

I'm pretty new to poppers, more used to velcro tabs. My question is, if I don't close them symetrical (same number of poppers on each size) does the nappy somehow balance the difference in left and right fit.?(gosh, I hope u ppl understand what I'm trying to ask!!! ) If I snap for example two poppers on the right and three on the left, does this make the left side tighter or not? Cause i cant get a proper "same-number-of-popp.-on-each-side" fit.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: A question about poppers

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:43 am

Shouldn't make any difference, a few of Gracies nappies are fastened like that, if they were equal it would be too tight so uneven fits perfect, she also has one thigh a bit chubbier than the other it would seem xx

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:53 am

My DD's nappies are never poppered equally. Her left thigh is skinnier than her right, so for most of her nappies one side is always poppered on the tightest snaps and the other on the second tightest snaps. I've found that makes the fit perfect for her and it doesn't affect performance. :)

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mamarozi » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:56 am

Well if i snap my Ittis equally i have either tummy gap or on the next equal setting its OK at the tummy but way too tight in the thighs. If I do them differently its OK at the tummy and looks OK at the thighs...but looks can be deceiving, thats why I'm asking :D

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 am

WTS - uneven poppers never a prob for me :)

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:33 am

We do poppers up unevenly too, sometimes if they are ones that cross over in the middle for smaller sizes i'e like ittis, then the last popper that you would do up gets left undone else it's too tight iyswim?

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:21 pm

We pop uneven too, at least most of times to get a better fit.
No problems!

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:40 pm

uneven here too with no problem. if it works go for it hun x :giggle:

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:55 pm

i've never really taken that much notice tbh :giggle: , i'm pretty sure my DD's would be uneven though because she won't keep still long enough for me to check :roll: :babyroll:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat