hf1

What do you stuff your night notions with?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

What do you stuff your night notions with?

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:44 pm

I got my 1st night notions today from weenotions and just wondered what else you would put in other than the booster you get with it. I have got a hemp fleece outer and hemp fleece booster too if that helps. Going to be worn by Evie tonight so thought i'd get some ideas from you ladies who have one of what you stuff it with!

TIA :D

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:26 pm

I didnt think you had to stuff the night notions. I thought what came with it is enough...

Hemp fleece is fab but does need washing about 10 times before it reaches it best.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:27 pm

I am not sure if extra stuffing will be required especially as i was planning on popping it on her bum tonight and it's not been prewashed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:31 pm

I would put a microfibre one in one top of the hemp as it might not absorb fast enough without prewash

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:59 pm

I have a night notion and I can say that it's the ONLY night nappy I have that does not need extra boosting. I have the bamboo terry insert with the hemp fleece booster. It's just so nice to put it on without having to worry about boosting.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Pinchette wrote:I have a night notion and I can say that it's the ONLY night nappy I have that does not need extra boosting. I have the bamboo terry insert with the hemp fleece booster. It's just so nice to put it on without having to worry about boosting.

STOP tempting me!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Is it nice and slim then?

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:59 pm

Yup.mmmh that reminds me I must write a review.

My avatar
poppysmum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

nightnotions..

Postby poppysmum » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Quick question ladies...

I have a Bamboo sisde snap NN and bamboo insert and booster.....its huge lol...not at all slim...

Is the Hemp version alot slimmer????

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: nightnotions..

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:58 pm

poppysmum wrote:Quick question ladies...

I have a Bamboo sisde snap NN and bamboo insert and booster.....its huge lol...not at all slim...

Is the Hemp version alot slimmer????

Huge in comparison to what?

It's just I have the Bamboo side snap with bamboo insert and booster and it is a much trimmer cut and slimmer fit (for a night nappy) then any of the night nappies we've used... the main problem being she'd soak through the others so we had to MAJORLY stuff them.

So Tory they're not fuzzi bunz hun but for a night nappy they are neat!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat