hf1

What do you stuff your night notions with?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:59 am

Well the night notions was fine through the night, didn't leak anyway which is a good thing considering i never pre-washed it. :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:10 pm

nic1 wrote:Well the night notions was fine through the night, didn't leak anyway which is a good thing considering i never pre-washed it. :lol: :lol:

Your very brave.
I have a bamboo one with a hemp fleece and bamboo parts inside, and am thinking of folding the hemp in hald so it is all at the front of her nappy, because with Kayleigh being a front sleeper, the front of the nappy is usually wet, while we still get dry spots round the back.

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: nightnotions..

Postby Pinchette » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:03 pm

poppysmum wrote:I have a Bamboo sisde snap NN and bamboo insert and booster.....its huge lol...not at all slim...

Is the Hemp version alot slimmer????

Mine is also a side snap bamboo terry and I find it very slim compared to my other night nappies. As slim as a well-boosted bamboozle.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Yay :D I NEEEED one NOW!!!!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:28 pm

I suppose it's not slim in comparison to some nappies but slim for the amount of boosting/absorbency you get in the nappy IYSWIM. it is the slimmest nappy for josh overnight BY FAR!! other combos for him are well boosted weedies and these are quite big once all the stuffing is in. the trimmest night nappies i have found are pockets (fuzzis etc.) but then you don't get the benefit or being able to use wool (and i find this helps to keep nappy rash at bay).

i'm thinking of getting part hemp in the next night notions i buy (have 2 SS and 2 FF all bamboo).

out of interest, how do the baby bufters night nappies compare in terms of trimmness vs absorbency?? will i have to boost these or will they be fine with no extra boosting??

jackie x

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:59 pm

jscobie wrote:out of interest, how do the baby bufters night nappies compare in terms of trimmness vs absorbency?? will i have to boost these or will they be fine with no extra boosting??

jackie x

I have one BB night nappy and it comes with a 2 layer poppered booster and it doesn't need any extra boosting. HTH :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat