hf1

Second hand Tots Bots Bamboozle

My avatar
FUZZIFAN
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Second hand Tots Bots Bamboozle

Postby FUZZIFAN » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:08 pm

I think you gotta 'feel the love' regardless of brand. For that price I would not accept crunchy and stained. I use totsbots everyday and I tumble them everyday (no ill effect noticed here), mine are certainly not crunchy I would never sell them in that condition unless described fully that way and compensated for with a very low price. I especially hate stained nappies and would not accept them if I hadn't been aware of it (it's difficult to avoid I know).

I think you are right to send them back and use the money on some in better condition (if thats what you decide to do)

Good luck

Nicky

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Yes, I think you are making a good decision in sending them back. Tots Bots have been fabulous for us, very well used but still not crunchy. They do occasionally get stained, but as a pp has said, sun can get rid of most stains. You could always try a few different brands before you finally decide what to use with your little one. I would definately agree that you should know the standard of nappies in advance and if they are battered and stained, then the price should reflect that. I hope you have fun stash building. Kate x

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Pachino
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Pachino » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Dear all,
thank you so much for all your advises and support.
Eventually today I made my decision and I have sent the nappies back.
Now you can call me ''the nappy hunter''....
Any suggestion, proposal, link would be more then appreciated.
Thanks again.
:D

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:26 pm

I bought some little lambs from ebay a while back and they were crunchy asnd soooo hard - i thought about sending them back but tried washing and tumbledrying and it worked a treat. Same story with some bumbles too. my bamboozles have never gone hard even with radiator drying so i dont think they were bamboozles that you got more likely cotton. have a go at washing and drying id suggest :wink: :wink: :D :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat