hf1

Pea Pods pocket nappies???

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Pea Pods pocket nappies???

Postby Jenni&Babes » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Has anyone tried these? I like the sound of the bamboo inserts and £9.99 with free postage is very tempting lol!

Hope everyone is well btw! :D I sadly have been avoiding you lot as I always end up buying nappies after visiting here! :lol:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:34 pm

Hiya

never tried them sorry! but just wanted to say hello!! and :lol: :lol: :lol: at the avoiding!!!!!!!

hope all is going well

jan x

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:39 pm

Hi Jan *waves* I've been very good and not bought anything for ages! But back to normal now! :roll: So I expect you will see me more frequently lol! :lol:

How are you all? Those girls are getting big now I bet!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Hi Jenni, lovely to see you back!!!

I bought one ages ago (hemp insert though as it was before they did the bamboo). I hated it to start with but in hindsight I think it was too big. Now I think it is ok, not as good as fuzzis etc so tends to be the pocket I use when I know he won't be in it too long or is due a poo!!! Saying that they are good value and I lOVE the insert, I use it all the time in my other nappies and just put whatever I have hanging around in the PP itself!! Have a look in the review section I think there are a couple of reviews for them in there! :D

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 pm

Thanks Tory will look at the reviews! RE the size - I did email the website as Flynn is 30lbs and the Medium goes up to 35lbs I think and the Large from 33lbs. They said that the Medium would probably be best as the waist sizes are very generous and they said if it doesn't fit I can exchange it for a large :)

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:29 am

Jenni&Babes wrote:Hi Jan *waves* I've been very good and not bought anything for ages! But back to normal now! :roll: So I expect you will see me more frequently lol! :lol:

How are you all? Those girls are getting big now I bet!

Hiya!

the girls are growing! still teeny though!!

and ds1 is in the midst of potty training now!

wasn't someone selling a pre-loved pea pod on here recently??

jan x

My avatar
KellyBelx
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby KellyBelx » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:50 am

:D:D i'm selling a pink one with a bamboo insert in it with the little wetbag it came with too:D:D it's a medium...£6incpost for it...:D:D:D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:03 am

I've just bought some more of these for a 18mth old and a 1mth old and I'm really happy them. If you were only going to use the bamboo insert they come with I'd get the medium but if you were likely to use more I might be tempted to go a large - just for the rise of the nappy.

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:52 pm

i liked the peapods on my dd1 but i was only using them at night after she potty trained during the day and they are about to be listed when i get round to it.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat