I want...I have.. and I have not

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

I want...I have.. and I have not

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:56 pm

About 4 things off the classifieds and i have NO paypal!!! :x :x :x :x :x
I need a skirtie from snugglebots and new night nappies too as none of mine work :(
I have too many nappies, and can't even think about selling one!!
And Sophie has outpeed pockets ALL day today so i am sad. She is like a boy and soaks the front and the back is bone dry. :x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: I want...I have.. and I have not

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Charli, be ruthless...pick out the nappies that dont work for Sophie and SELL THEM! Then you can raise PP funds to buy the things you want :) No point holding onto stuff that doesnt work :wink:

:shock: Im gonna run now before i get punched for suggesting that you sell your nappies! :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:01 pm

megansmummy wrote:Charli, be ruthless...pick out the nappies that dont work for Sophie and SELL THEM! Then you can raise PP funds to buy the things you want :) No point holding onto stuff that doesnt wory :wink:

:shock: Im goona run now before i get punched for suggesting that you sell your nappies! :hohoho:

But i don't care if they dont work, they are pretty :shock: :( and i saving the larges incase she ever becomes a big girlie :oops:
eeeeeeeeeeh i just cant do it, i might have to have another baby so i can use them again :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:04 pm

See im terrible...if i want something new then i scour the nappy shelves for something to sell :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:05 pm

megansmummy wrote:See im terrible...if i want something new then i scour the nappy shelves for something to sell :giggle:

i have 6 FULL drawers of ready stuffed nappies and cannot sell even one.... :shock: :( I am the smae with my girls clothes, Sophie has 2 wardrobes :oops:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:06 pm

megansmummy wrote:See im terrible...if i want something new then i scour the nappy shelves for something to sell :giggle:

yep i do the same! i soon get over it once i have a new nappy!

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:10 pm

charlibunny wrote:

i have 6 FULL drawers of ready stuffed nappies and cannot sell even one.... :shock: :( I am the smae with my girls clothes, Sophie has 2 wardrobes :oops:

It's true.... I've seen them :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Do you need me to come round and help you be ruthless?...... Sell me all your pretty pockets :wink: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:15 pm

queen bee wrote:
charlibunny wrote:

It's true.... I've seen them :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Do you need me to come round and help you be ruthless?...... Sell me all your pretty pockets :wink: :giggle: :giggle:

NO!!!! Im locking my doors.. or m nappy drawers!!
Its gotten so bad i think i have about 30+ woolies too :oops:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:18 pm

charlibunny wrote:

*** points at herself...we only have 8 nappies :oops: :oops: ***

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat