hf1

I want...I have.. and I have not

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: I want...I have.. and I have not

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:28 pm

:giggle: I've seen a fair bit of Charlies stash and come on fess up to your woolie stash as well :giggle:
Get ruthless hun, give them a bum to love, if you want then you need to sell first and if they don't work for you they will work for some one else :wink: SURRENDER THE NAPPIES :pirate: :yohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:54 am

Kirstyh wrote::giggle: I've seen a fair bit of Charlies stash and come on fess up to your woolie stash as well :giggle:
Get ruthless hun, give them a bum to love, if you want then you need to sell first and if they don't work for you they will work for some one else :wink: SURRENDER THE NAPPIES :pirate: :yohoho:

NO!! :shock:
:lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:09 pm

littlesez wrote:
charlibunny wrote:Awww Sarah.... i have about 88....... :oops: that fit.... :oops: :oops: about 188 in total :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock: you have a serious problem get down to clothaholics anonymous

I'm pretty sure this IS Clothaholics anonymous :hohoho: :hohoho:

188 is craaaaazy!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:57 pm

:giggle: Goodness, 188 is pretty impressive!! I'm ruthless too, I tend to sell as fast as I buy ... and I generally find that no matter how much I loved a nappy when I got it, I don't really notice it's gone :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:59 pm

I was thinking about this thread and its not actually MY nappy stash that im addicted too at all...i dont really feel attached to any of them THAT much..im much more addicted to the idea of buying new nappies!!! :oops:

Goodness anyone that read this that wasnt obsessed by the whole cloth thing would think we were seriously nuts...

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Be harsh Charlie .... :babyroll: :babyroll: :babyroll: :babyroll: :babyroll: I have some spare space for some pretty pockets :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:57 pm

188 was a joke!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I would guess at well over 100 but no way near 188 probaby more like 130 :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:15 pm

charlibunny wrote:188 was a joke!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I would guess at well over 100 but no way near 188 probaby more like 130 :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Oh well 130's ok then...thats not bad at all :shock: :hohoho: I have 38 nappies and 5 Night nappies :giggle: 130!!!

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Lol, I thought I was bad. I've just hit 100 currently fitting nappies. I'm not going to count woollies. That might be scary. :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat