hf1

I want...I have.. and I have not

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I want...I have.. and I have not

Postby rhead » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:36 pm

megansmummy wrote:I was thinking about this thread and its not actually MY nappy stash that im addicted too at all...i dont really feel attached to any of them THAT much..im much more addicted to the idea of buying new nappies!!! :oops:

Goodness anyone that read this that wasnt obsessed by the whole cloth thing would think we were seriously nuts...

I'm the same way, it's the thrill of finding a bargain/something new ... I have so many (though not nearly 130, cough cough!) that I sometimes only end up using them 2 or 3 times before I decide to sell them on. DH has stopped raising his eyebrows at the nappy traffic :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:04 pm

megansmummy wrote:I was thinking about this thread and its not actually MY nappy stash that im addicted too at all...i dont really feel attached to any of them THAT much..im much more addicted to the idea of buying new nappies!!! :oops:

Goodness anyone that read this that wasnt obsessed by the whole cloth thing would think we were seriously nuts...

Most of us are seriously nuts, we're just lucky enough to have found like-minded people. :giggle:

But its def the buying of the nappies I like more. I spend hours scouring nappy sites looking for my next purchase and keeping lists of what I want next. Its gone beyond addiction to habit - I now do it without thinking :shock: :shock:

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Emma1977 wrote:But its def the buying of the nappies I like more. I spend hours scouring nappy sites looking for my next purchase and keeping lists of what I want next. Its gone beyond addiction to habit - I now do it without thinking :shock: :shock:

Me too!! :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 pm

charlibunny wrote:Awww Sarah.... i have about 88....... :oops: that fit.... :oops: :oops: about 188 in total :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:shock: :shock: If your nappy stash is that big how big is your CSP stash :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
charlibunny wrote:Awww Sarah.... i have about 88....... :oops: that fit.... :oops: :oops: about 188 in total :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:shock: :shock: If your nappy stash is that big how big is your CSP stash :giggle: :giggle:

Sadly tiny. My mini pill stops my AF for me till i stop breastfeeding (15 months) and i have only just stopped now, so no need. I only have about 13 csp :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:18 pm

:pirate: :yohoho: :giggle:
I only have 1 csp :hohoho: I don't get af though :wink:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Kirstyh wrote::pirate: :yohoho: :giggle:
I only have 1 csp :hohoho: I don't get af though :wink:

I havnt yet since coming off my pill but i should be due on i think :hohoho:

you lucky cow :shock: :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:44 pm

I've just started my first AF since getting pregnant with Max. Here's to some yummy mummy fluff for me :wine: :wine: I was dreading the thought of my AF returning but thanx to CSP I have a reason to enjoy it.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat