hf1

Help!! Night Nappies

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:41 pm

forgot about the bamboo kiwi quick flips! I like them a lot under my wool!

a large would be fabby for Luke & Hannah (will last them forever! they are quite big! the girls here are in a med on the tightest setting to give you an idea!) and you can extra stuff them too!

jan x

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:01 pm

Having seen a few positive mentions about them, I've just ordered some of the Easy Peasy hemp jersey boosters :D

We can't really afford 10 new night nappies at the moment :( so I'll get my WN's, strip the bumhuggers and see how we get on.

Will definitely consider some of the others mentioned though when I get some paypal in. Nobody is buying my stuff at the moment :cry:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:05 pm

LadyMoonlight wrote: Nobody is buying my stuff at the moment :cry:

Honestly since ebay stopped listing used nappies and the nappy lady classifieds closed, I think the price of nappies has dropped as well. There just doesn't seem to be a centralised place where everyone goes. I think usednappies.co.uk was trying to fill that hole, and they are selling a bit, it isn't nearly as much as the other places were.

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:11 pm

Rae wrote:

Honestly since ebay stopped listing used nappies and the nappy lady classifieds closed, I think the price of nappies has dropped as well. There just doesn't seem to be a centralised place where everyone goes. I think usednappies.co.uk was trying to fill that hole, and they are selling a bit, it isn't nearly as much as the other places were.

It's a pain isn't it.

I just keep listing every now and again as I don't want to take a pittance for the stuff that I have.

I tried usednappies.co uk once but haven't gone back. Might give it a try again.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:44 am

LadyMoonlight wrote:
Rae wrote:

It's a pain isn't it.

I just keep listing every now and again as I don't want to take a pittance for the stuff that I have.

I tried usednappies.co uk once but haven't gone back. Might give it a try again.

Worth putting it on here too as we do have more and more people looking and buying! :)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:08 am

Amanda wrote: You can always use them as pj bottoms anyway :)

I have 2 minkis for night times and i use the longies over the top as PJ bottoms then :D

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:50 pm

i use ellas house bumhuggers for my heavy wtter along with a well stuffed bumble or kiwi quick flips.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat