hf1

She has turned into an uber wetting boy!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

She has turned into an uber wetting boy!

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 am

HELP?? I thought yesterday was a one off, outpeeing pockets in an hour or so but this morning she had no milk or water till 10am then a tiny bit of milk and she totally outpeed a WNSS in 2 hours. The minkee was soaking, she had no tights on or a vest either. It was stuffed with a bamboo square, a LL bamboo booster AND an EP hemp so thats 5 layers of bamboo terry and 6 of hemp?? The inserts are DRIPPING at the front and the back is still a bit dry. The inserts also seem to be slipping backwards??

Our fitteds not going much better, she is outpeeing boosted GM's and even her flutterby fluffs :shock: :shock: :x :x He jimmy riddles only last 2 hours boosted.

I dont get it she has 1-2 small cups of water a day and 2 bottle of her neocate :roll: :roll: :roll:
Its in the last week or so...

Last night she stood in the bath, looked down and did the biggest wee ever then laughed. She does this at every bath, so i know she can save her wee!!!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: She has turned into an uber wetting boy!

Postby twinkletot » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Could it be that she is holding her wee then all of a sudden letting it go, hence the flooding?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: She has turned into an uber wetting boy!

Postby rhead » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:22 pm

No advice, but :hug:. Lili's a front wetter too, but seems fairly consistent unless she's had a cup of tea or a huge amount of juice :-?... and if she wees in the bath she's a bit more subtle about it :hohoho: ... probably just as well as she's still sharing with Lucas!

I have no idea what could be causing it if she isn't drinking more than normal, but FC it's just an anomaly!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat