hf1

More help please xx

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

More help please xx

Postby babygrowbelly » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:40 pm

I am once again scouring wee notions and really want to get a WNNN, my lil man is a heavy wetter so is there a combination I should go for that is best?

The one I am looking at is Outer: cotton Jersey, Main Body: Bamboo Towelling, Inner: Mocha Cuddlesoft and I still have no idea which is the best PUL wrap to get?! :-? :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: More help please xx

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Minkee outers are fab, cotton a lot of people don't get on with, inner and lining sound fine though. Never used pul wraps so can't help there, we always use wool or fleece as it keeps the nappy drier and is more breathable x

My avatar
mrsm4
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mrsm4 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 pm

WSS :D

Although i have just ordered 2 cotton outer WNNN and am hoping with my fleece/wool combo they'll be fine :)

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:41 pm

I've got both the minkee outers/ Inners and the cotton knot ones and i love them all equally :D Sorry cant help with PUL as we only use either fleece or wool!

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:55 pm

I only have cotton outers, no minkee so can't compare but get on just fine with the cotton ones. Again only use wool or fleece here too!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:34 am

Id say the most absorbent would be Bamboo velour outer (abosorbent unlike minkee etc) and then Bamboo Velour inner as opposed to the stay dry inner of fleece/minkee etc but if you need a stay dry you might have to by-pass the BV inner. HTH

Again, we only use fleece and wool here. Though i did find WN wraps good, often had to use the next size up when using night nappies. x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:18 am

I love our minkee outter WNNN's as they dont even feel wet in the morning unlike the bamboo outter one that we have :) I too only use wool at night so I cant help with pul...

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY (dawnsmummy)

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:01 am

I.d say for a wnnn a minkee outer is good

[ Mobile Post ] Image

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat