hf1

Anyone had any trouble with Little Lamb bamboo's? UPDATE

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Anyone had any trouble with Little Lamb bamboo's? UPDATE

Postby LadyMoonlight » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:43 pm

I've got 8 of these and I'm having trouble with a couple of them.

The lastin has gone at the back of one of them and the aplix on a couple is fairly knackered. I've always cared for them well and washed them according to the care instructions.

I'm a bit cross as I mailed Little Lamb at the beginning of this week and haven't had any sort of reply.

Has anyone else had any trouble with these nappies?

LM x

Thanks to AnnetteandBen giving me the email address, I heard back within 24 hours and they were extremely helpful.

I had 2 replacement nappies sent to me the following day without any query :D

I didn't want to leave this as it was, it sounded so negative and I've had great service from them. I love my Little Lambs and I'm now very happy to have a full working stock of them again :D
Last edited by LadyMoonlight on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Nope but my free cotton LL the lastin went really quickly and the applix went grotty very quickly too...

My avatar
sueeltringham
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sueeltringham » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:18 pm

I've not had my LL long enough and only using it at nights anyway, so sorry not much help. I would really hassle them, though, because it's not fit for it's purpose if the elastic has gone already. Some of my original Tots lasted two babies and were still in fab condition. About the aplix, do you mean it's not so sticky? You can clean fluff and fibres out of the hook bit of aplix, and it's as good as new.

Sue

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:32 pm

Thanks.

Sue, I've tried cleaning out fluff and fibres from the aplix but that hasn't really helped. I always fold the washing tabs back so they aren't too manky anyway.

I'm bloomin cross really as these nappies are, at absolute most, only 9 months old. They do get a fair bit of use as they are my workhorse nappies but I still would have expected more :x

My avatar
sueeltringham
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sueeltringham » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:37 pm

I agree, they should last longer than 9 months! That's terrible! I think I'd write and send them another E-mail and mention that you've posted on a nappy forum too (bad publicity, could be remedied?), hopefully they'll reply soon.

sue

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:56 pm

Little lambs did have a hotmail address which got through quicker in the past than through their site (but sorry I can't remember what it was).

I have cotton lambs and so far so good. The only problem I had in the past was some of the stitching gave on the applix, and they sent me a new one.

They are my main nappy too!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:58 pm

found the email I used

npfaff at hotmail.com

might be worth a try :wink:

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:00 pm

never used the bamboo ones but my cotton ones have been great. Although the aplix on mine have now gonethey are over two years old and i bought them preloved. I now use them to stuff my pockets with instead!!

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:24 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:found the email I used

npfaff at hotmail.com

might be worth a try :wink:

Thanks for that, I've emailed!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat