hf1

I NEED a ladybird nappy / pocket / wrap

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:50 pm

That fabric is really l0vely - It will make a great wrap/p0cket.

G0ing t0 have a br0wse myself..............

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:32 pm

nic1 wrote:I have a wool wrap (but not ready to part with it yet) in Green and it has ladybirds on - here it is:

Very unisex design so would suit Ben once we are ready to part with it! :lol:

OMG, that is just gorgeous!!!!!!! I really love it :D

I'd bite your arm off for it if you are ready to pass it on anytime before my two potty train :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:37 pm

It's i believe a sugar peas wool wrap and i bought it preloved but it works very well.......not going anytime soon as it works wonderfully well but will be up for grabs eventually once Evie is Pt'd. :lol:

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:31 pm

I've heard that 2 1/2 is a great age to potty train :wink: :lol:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Charliemum wrote:So what's the thing with ladybirds Annette?

I don't really know, but I LOVE them - not like an obsession of having models of them, but as a child I used to collect them, have them walking over my hands, just stuff like that :wink:

But ladybirds to me have to be red with black spots!

Ages ago I also ordered these *http://www.wovenlabelsuk.com/website/catalog/product.asp
with just my surname in red with the ladybird on - so so so cute - they will be in Ben's school uniform as he will recognise the ladybird before his name

Its been on my mind for a while and thinking about it I need might just have to buy the fabric, send some to suzanne :wink: , then make matching csp for me, may be make an applique t shirt for Ben, then try and attempt to make a sort of stuffable nappy with a red towel and the fabric on the outside :lol:

And nic - remember you offered me your lovely wrap first :wink: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:54 pm

LadyMoonlight wrote:I've heard that 2 1/2 is a great age to potty train :wink: :lol:

Hehehehe sure it will happen in next few months over the Summer !

Form an orderly queue ladies but i did offer it to Annette 1st she will get 1st refusal!! :lol: :wink:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:56 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote: might just have to buy the fabric, send some to suzanne :wink: , then make matching csp for me, may be make an applique t shirt for Ben, then try and attempt to make a sort of stuffable nappy with a red towel and the fabric on the outside :lol:

Sounds like a great idea :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:59 pm

nic1 wrote:
LadyMoonlight wrote:Form an orderly queue ladies but i did offer it to Annette 1st she will get 1st refusal!! :lol: :wink:

Thanks nic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:43 pm

I have a minki ladybirds/ladybugs nappy. It is one of my night nappies, but if you want to go the minki huge night bum look (but you have all that wool), it may be worth contacting them to see if they can get the fleece.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat