hf1

Mother and baby mag, free nappy offer

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Mother and baby mag, free nappy offer

Postby happytails » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:47 pm

we got the last mother & baby mag at morrisons lol and my friend got green parent - we are going to swap mags once we've read ours and they both have the Little lamb offer in :wink:

Thanks again! x

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Is Green Parent a good read?

Will get one or the other tommorow :)

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Is mother and baby still in the shops - searched everywhere this morning for it and it seems to have sold out everywhere? Is it the Feb edition? Also, anyone know where I can get Green parent from? The lady is WHSmiths looked at me like I had crawled out from a rock when I asked if they stcoked it!

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:47 pm

I saw Green Parent in our local newsagent today so think it's fairly widely avaiable, how about somewhere like Smiths though?

Also can someone tell me which issue of Mother and Baby it is please as I nearly picked one up in a shop today but it was the Dec issue. Do I need the Jan issue or the Feb one?

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Just found out its the Feb one - the one with the free changing mat. Am gutted as they had loads of these in the shop but I thought it was in the Jan ones which they'd sent back now. Guess where I'm going later...yep back to the shops to get one! Will keep a look out for green parent but have checked four places now and no luck ( was checking asda, tesco, whsmiths and co-op though rather than newsagents).

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:44 pm

I used to get Green Parent in borders, but obviously they are now no more :-? our Londis used to get it occasionally so I think if you asked a local newsagent nicely they might be able to order it in.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat