hf1

Today is the first day!!

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Today is the first day!!

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:18 pm

yep deffo hide the teh sposies i'm sure he woudl look luvly in something knitted by his mummy

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Louise wrote:
babygrowbelly wrote:I think I have finally filled the void in my life for my lack of shoe and handbag shopping :giggle:

I LOVE CLOTH!!!

:giggle: Wait until you get into wool and/or WAHM clothing :twisted: :giggle:

:giggle: OMG Louise is so right, I have just got into wool and WAHM clothing :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:11 pm

I managed to get some WNNN so hopefully lil man will be fully cloth soon!! :babyroll:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:36 pm

:wine: :wine:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:39 pm

twinkletot wrote:
Louise wrote:
babygrowbelly wrote:I think I have finally filled the void in my life for my lack of shoe and handbag shopping :giggle:

I LOVE CLOTH!!!

:giggle: Wait until you get into wool and/or WAHM clothing :twisted: :giggle:

:giggle: OMG Louise is so right, I have just got into wool and WAHM clothing :hohoho: :hohoho:

Don't mention wool :oops: :oops: :oops: - actually on the plus side it did get me back into my fitteds after I fell in love with our pockets on our holiday :giggle:.

:idea: babygrowbelly, BTW, and welcome to cloth! :mrgreen: Have to confess I am obsessive about stains too, dirty nappies get scraped clean(ish) and then rinsed/scrubbed in cold water before they go in the bucket. Not so into the idea of all that ick going into my washing machine either :-?.

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:46 pm

ooooh all my nappies are drying and i feel quite mummyish :hohoho: :hohoho:

I now definately need to buy some more inserts and boosters so please can i have a simple explanation on these and let me know which you think are the best combinations for a piddle monster? :wink:

I also agreed that hubby was allowed to use liners as he doest quite get the poo thing so after searching all over today (Leeds) I found a shop that I had seen recently online and it isn't too far from me. She sells nappies too wooohooooo (i had a stroke of a blue camo blueberry and patted a brown and blue spotty blueberry) :giggle:

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:21 pm

I bought some microfibre inserts from ebay were dead cheap no-one else bid for them and they're amazing. Definitely recommend hemp inners to grow with the wee puddles... I don't have enough hemp!

Glad you're loving cloth - I have son 100% cloth in the day but have never found a night nappy that gets him to sleep through the night but 1 disposable a day ain't bad :oops:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:44 pm

oooh i will have a look

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter