Today is the first day!!

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Today is the first day!!

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 am

Arrrrgh MEN!!! :roll:

I sorted out all of my nappies last night and to make it easier set them all up ready just to put straight on so hubby wouldnt have any problems, he changed Caleb this morning and uses a disposable!?! I have only a few left which I was keeping for night time use until I get used to it all (holding out for WNNN).

Is it that hard?? It was on top of the changing stuff ready to use!! He had to pick it up to get a disposable :x

Sorry rant finished..... I know its not a big thing but I wanted to not use them at all in the day.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:12 am

babygrowbelly wrote:Arrrrgh MEN!!! :roll:

I sorted out all of my nappies last night and to make it easier set them all up ready just to put straight on so hubby wouldnt have any problems, he changed Caleb this morning and uses a disposable!?! I have only a few left which I was keeping for night time use until I get used to it all (holding out for WNNN).

Is it that hard?? It was on top of the changing stuff ready to use!! He had to pick it up to get a disposable :x

Sorry rant finished..... I know its not a big thing but I wanted to not use them at all in the day.

:x :x :x silly man - my DH was like this at first, now hes trained and has a passion for ittis :giggle: Hel get there so dont worry, just breath and hide the sposies :wine: :wine:

With regard to the WNA12 the border is at the front so you had it on right :wink: :hug:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:25 am

Aha thanks for that!! I really love them :wink:

I will just have to hide disposables so he will learn quick!!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:29 am

Deffinatly hide the disp;s so he has no choice..men are creatures of habbit and will go for what they know...

2nd day here you come!! :wine:

WNNN's are fabby! its all we use on Kieren :wink:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:47 am

I think I have finally filled the void in my life for my lack of shoe and handbag shopping :giggle:

I LOVE CLOTH!!!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:53 am

babygrowbelly wrote:I think I have finally filled the void in my life for my lack of shoe and handbag shopping :giggle:

I LOVE CLOTH!!!

It does become a very expensive addiction.... :wine: :wine: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:56 am

Well considering I am not going back to my office job I might even consider selling my shoes and handbags for my lil boy's cloth :babyroll:

OMG i never thought I would say that :giggle:

Every day I say I will not buy.... every day I see something I like :oops: I just need to start stocking up with inserts otherwsie the nappies aren't going to be much good :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:57 am

babygrowbelly wrote:I think I have finally filled the void in my life for my lack of shoe and handbag shopping :giggle:

I LOVE CLOTH!!!

:giggle: Wait until you get into wool and/or WAHM clothing :twisted: :giggle:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Well........ :giggle:

I have already measured Caleb up for some flongies from a woman in Amercia off etsy, it comes with a matching tshirt and she has offers for the more you buy.... I am one big sucker for nice things :babyrolleyes:

I thought he could wear as pjs and then i might get away with him wearing the cloth nappies at night with these on.

I keep seeing all the lovely wool things, I am almost tempted to try and remember how to knit (thinks back to H.E at school) but not sure whether Caleb will look as cute in a creation by me :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat