hf1

Where can I get a strawberry shortcake pocket?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Where can I get a strawberry shortcake pocket?

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:23 pm

I just love the strawberry shortcake materials - anyone know where I could get a good pocket nappy from?

Thanks -Sadie xx

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Happy heiny did strawberry shortcake nappies.

or if you can get a piece of fabric maybe wee-notions or pocket bots would make you a bespoke one :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:41 pm

Thanks Karen - great idea!! Going to look for something special and get a lovely LAST (definately) nappy made up for her. I have 5 of the pocket bots but none of the weenotions - what way are they for fit I wonder??

Sadie xx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:10 pm

**http://purplecaterpillarcreations.com/catalog.php?item=605&catid=59&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D59

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:16 pm

eviesmummy wrote:Thanks Karen - great idea!! Going to look for something special and get a lovely LAST (definately) nappy made up for her. I have 5 of the pocket bots but none of the weenotions - what way are they for fit I wonder??

Sadie xx

I prefer the fit of the weenotions on Georgia, they are slightly trimmer and a neater fit on the legs for us. Would definately recommend you try one :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:08 pm

Thanks Rae - that is exactly the one I have seen somewhere, but they dont ship internationally :cry:

Thanks Karen - will have a look at Weenotions next week (if I have any money left) :lol:

Sadie xx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:11 pm

With the size of your family, you don't have any relatives in the US that could get it sent to them, then post it on?
In saying that, supporting UK WAHMs is a very good thing.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:05 pm

:lol: You would think so wouldnt you, but a few have ventured out to Australia and came home again, and another lives in England and thats as far as we go. I agree supporting UK WAHMs is a good thing too - but there are SOOO many lovely nappies that come from outside the UK its often difficult to go for UK made ones.

Sadie xx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat