twinkletot wrote:Oh thats so sad :hug: :hug: :hug:

WSS :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: What a shame.....

Postby JabberJabber » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm

That really is very sad news, but the most important thing is to what is best for you and your family.

Kate

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Fiona and Amber,

I am so sad that you find yourselves in this horrible situation. You must put your family first and I hope 2010 takes a turn for the better for you. We love the nappies we have bought from you and it's a shame there will be no more. :(
Wishing you all the best for the future. :hug:

Cathleen xx

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 pm

I'm really sad to hear that... but thanks for the nappies you have made... bless my son loves to cuddle one of his I bought from you and he sits there stroking it. (That is clean by the way :wink: I don't let him cuddle it dirty lol).

:hug:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Fiona, that is such sad news, I hope that this year brings better for you and your family :hug: :hug:
I really find it hard to comprehend that some people will deliberately set out to hurt and damage peoples lives and reputation they way that has happened to you. I wish you every success with your future and I'm sure that I speak for a lot of people in saying that hopefully one day we will see UN up and running again xx

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Fiona, that is such sad news, I hope that this year brings better for you and your family :hug: :hug:
I really find it hard to comprehend that some people will deliberately set out to hurt and damage peoples lives and reputation they way that has happened to you. I wish you every success with your future and I'm sure that I speak for a lot of people in saying that hopefully one day we will see UN up and running again xx

WSS :hug:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Fiona, that is such sad news, I hope that this year brings better for you and your family :hug: :hug:

WSS massive :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 am

:cry: OH NO that is really sad. Fiona, I'm really sorry to hear that things have been so bad for you guys. thank you so much for coming on and letting us know :hug: .Your nappies are so well loved by so many people it is really sad that it has had to come to this :-? Of course the most important thing is the well-being of your family. I hope things look up soon and yourself and Amber can find a way through this period and back to making your lovely nappies. Huge :cnthug: to you all and best of luck with whatever happens. :hug:

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Thanks everyone, you have made me feel a lot better :hug:

I will be making quite a lot of stuff over the coming months as I have a lot of fabric stock left. Just trying to sort out where to sell it atm as my old UD site has pretty much died!

Anyway, watch this space :wink:

Fi x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat