What a shame.....

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: What a shame.....

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Glad to hear that there will be some more UD loveliness to come - will have to keep an eye out!

:hug: for the decision you've made. It must have been a difficult time.

My avatar
chipmonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chipmonkey » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Fiona, so sorry to hear this, I had never tried your nappies and had hoped to do so soon. What about an ebay shop? I know I always look on there first if I need accessories and have ended up buying nappies I didn't intend to buy as a result.

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:44 pm

There already is an ebay shop :wink:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Oh dear what a terrible shame. I ordered a nappy off you just before xmas and its lovely. Feel realy sad for you and your families and hope you can find a way to keep something going buyt in a different way. Best of luck. X

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Oh Fiona, what a shame :( I never got around to buying a nappy new from your site, but they were excellent nappies! Its understandable that being a WAHM isnt easy, especially with the time and money invested in the business and the constantly changing trends. I do hope that you can at least sell enough to cover the soy french terry roll (I'm sure there's millions of uses for it, even if it means your relatives get some nice handmade soy french terry towels as Christmas presents for a few years!!)

I wish you the best of luck and sincerely hope this wont be the last we hear frpom UD nappies :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat