hf1

Tuesday night fluffy bums

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Tuesday night fluffy bums

Postby charlibunny » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Gracie has gone to bed in a boosted bedbug, snugglebots soaker and ABK night dress which is too small now, arghh just remembered I didn't put socks on her!! Just hoping the nappy doesn't make her lovely new soaker smelly as it always stinks in the morning for some reason!!

Thats odd, the nappy or the soaker? I had a nappy that smelt funny in the morning once, strange it was!!! :lol:

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Ty has gone bed in his oogga camo WNNN with a fleecy primarni all in one on.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:12 pm

sam is in a FF NN cashmere longies and ABK top :mrgreen: and is still awake :babyroll:

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Gracie has gone to bed in a boosted bedbug, snugglebots soaker and ABK night dress which is too small now, arghh just remembered I didn't put socks on her!! Just hoping the nappy doesn't make her lovely new soaker smelly as it always stinks in the morning for some reason!!

Our nappies have been reeking in the morning too, and I've been doing a strip wash each nappy wash too :-? Think I'm going to have to stop using Bold 2 in 1 :(

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Blake is in an XL soy UDNN with a WN fleece wrap

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Both Katie and Ryan's nappies have always stank in the morning no matter what I do, it's the concentrated urine. :puke:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Amber is still awake :crossbaby: but wearing her Tequila slammer HONN with UD fleece wrap and cream pjs x

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Honey is in her OS puddlekins ooga with her Honey bear WN wrap on top,
ickle pinky stripy pj's and a baby sleeping bag and is just going to bed now!,(hopefully) xxx

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Rebekah has been asleep for a couple of hours in her parrot bedbug & TP scrappy shorties & a baby gro.

Grace FINALLY went to sleep 15mins ago :gaah: in her dreamscape, hollow oak interlock soaker & fleece babygro.

Please sleep well tonight fluffy bums!! xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat