hf1

Where do you store yours...???

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:34 am

Karen - i love your changing area, very neat! Is G's room quite big as it must be to fit that changer? Evies got the tiny box room and just nicely fits the cot and a small shlf and abit of floor space. Thankfully she has a small cupboard fitted in her room which goes over the stairs biy and that houses all her clothes. :D
Last edited by nic1 on Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:00 am

mummymel wrote:I apologise to everyone that has already seen this pic. I've always been very proud of my nappy storage :oops: :lol:
They used to be stored like this in Alices room-

But Alice has just gone into her toddler bed and I didn't fancy her emptying it every morning :roll: so now they are in the dining room in here-

No not the whole thing! :lol: I wish :lol: just the pink and blue drawer the rest has the girls toys in.My wool is still upstairs as I can't fit that :oops: ooh and just think in sept I'll have the original nappy cupboard full of teeny napies :D

I like the new cupboard Mel, where is it from?

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:02 pm

mummymel wrote:I apologise to everyone that has already seen this pic. I've always been very proud of my nappy storage :oops: :lol:
They used to be stored like this in Alices room-

But Alice has just gone into her toddler bed and I didn't fancy her emptying it every morning :roll: so now they are in the dining room in here-

No not the whole thing! :lol: I wish :lol: just the pink and blue drawer the rest has the girls toys in.My wool is still upstairs as I can't fit that :oops: ooh and just think in sept I'll have the original nappy cupboard full of teeny napies :D

Ooooh I love that set of drwaers, may I ask where it is from?

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:06 pm

nic1 wrote:Karen - i love your changing area, very neat! Is G's room quite big

Quite the opposite her room is tiny!!!!! not even big enough for a single bed :oops: Ella and Sophie also share a room which is only a tiny bit bigger, just about fit in the bunk beds and a set of drawers :!:

Our house is a cottage style which means a lot of the upstairs is taken up by the slope of the roof, downstairs is lovely with plenty of space but we are rapidly outgrowing upstairs :lol: We are hoping to put the house on the market soon once we het all the rest of the decorating done.

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummymel » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:09 pm

Those drawers were from ikea I think. we bought them from a friend about 3 years ago. they were an orange pine then but Robin painted them multicoloured when we decorated Ellies bedroom as they were originally in her room. Now they are down stairs :)
they are HUGE and you can fit tons in them. one of the best buys we ever made.
i love seeing how everyone stores their fluff :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:32 pm

Remembered to take a pic of ours

Here is our nappy stacker for most popular pockets

And our basket storage thingy

But then I also have to have some less used stuff in a couple of baskets on top of the wardrobe!

My avatar
sjb2711
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sjb2711 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:21 pm

As we only have a relatively small nappy stash :oops: all ours are either folded in a baby box which is kept in the bathroom or are dirty and in the nappy bucket :D . Boring solution I know but haho the advantage of having birth to potty nappies 8) 8) !!

Sarah

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:17 pm

That's a lot of storage Annette!!

My avatar
artiezoo
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby artiezoo » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:00 pm

My Dad built us a changing table with lovely big shelves to accommodate all the nappies. I have all my pockets stacked directly onto the shelves and all my fitteds are kept in a basket.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat