hf1

Where do you store yours...???

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:21 pm

I have a changing table with shelves underneath and b0ught wicker baskets t0 g0 0n the shelves. When I am very 0n t0p 0f washing/stuffing/st0ring it is very full :oops:

The st0rage thing y0u f0und l00ks great and y0u'll be able t0 see it all t00 - b0nus :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:29 pm

Ours are in Georgia's room we change her upstairs.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:46 pm

We still change her in our room on the bed so they're all stacked on top of my chest of drawers :D

Karen is that the Ikea changing unit? We were going to get it but never got around to it but we got the matching cot!! :lol:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:48 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Karen is that the Ikea changing unit? We were going to get it but never got around to it but we got the matching cot!! :lol:

Yes it is from Ikea we got it while I was expcting Ella, so it has lasted really well through 3 babies and 3 house moves :D Doesn't match anything else in her room though she has a white set of drawers, I suppose it does go with the cot which was from mothercare :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:55 pm

I wantee that but ended up with the cheapy change table!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:11 pm

You are all so neat and organised!

The night nappies are now all crammed into one of Katie's drawers - neatly to start with but not once dh has been rummaging or Katie has been in there!

They used to all be downstairs as I mainly changed down here. Some in a basket in the corner or piled up in the conservatory after being washed and dried.

My avatar
ruby
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ruby » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:17 pm

We've got this **http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8753160/Trail/C%24cip%3D1500010971.Furniture%2Band%2Bfurnishings%3EC%24cip%3D1500010984.Bedroom%2Bfurniture%3EC%24cip%3D1500010992.Bedroom%2Bcanvas%2Bstorage.htm

But at the rate I am accumulating nappies will soon need another one!

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:53 am

the few wraps, kissaluvs, terries and odd bits of towels that I've zigzagged the edge of and tie-dyed live in a couple of boxes on a shelf in the living room.

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummymel » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:54 am

I apologise to everyone that has already seen this pic. I've always been very proud of my nappy storage :oops: :lol:
They used to be stored like this in Alices room-

But Alice has just gone into her toddler bed and I didn't fancy her emptying it every morning :roll: so now they are in the dining room in here-

No not the whole thing! :lol: I wish :lol: just the pink and blue drawer the rest has the girls toys in.My wool is still upstairs as I can't fit that :oops: ooh and just think in sept I'll have the original nappy cupboard full of teeny napies :D

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat