My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Tuesday night sleepy bums!

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Katie is in her choc orange bedbug with matching PK bloomers and Simply Isis dyed t-shirt. She still has a slight temp so don't want her to get too hot. Ryan will be in his blue sheep Minki.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Noahs asleep in his GHMILY WNNN and spring greens pixieknits soaker with George Pig fleece sleepsuit over the top.

Poppys asleep (just) in a rainbow bedbug and pixieknits soaker (can't remember the colour but it's green and purple) and new sleepsuit over the top. The sleepsuit is only a 6-9 month but looks huge on her. She's still got a bit of wear in her 3-6 month ones, she doesn't look that small to me though.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Gracie is in her soo soft and scrummy new Tykies night nappy boosted with a Tykies doubler and a teeny oval hemp booster which is perfect for a bit of extra front boosting - never tried this nappy before so it's just in case. Snugglebots fleece soaker and Next sleepsuit x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Sophie is in her cheeteh lined WNNN and lemon fleece soaker and the same sleepsuit as lastnight as it was still clean :oops:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat