hf1

Me again! not for me though!

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Me again! not for me though!

Postby babygrowbelly » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:04 pm

I went to visit my best mate who is due in a few days and after spending several days watching my lil man wiggle his fluffy bum she is converted!! I have given her all the links I know (and obviously shown her this site :) ), but as I started late I am (well Caleb is) in large nappies so what would my friend need as starter nappies? Any recommendations?

She is planning to use disposables for the first few weeks as they have a supply but then will move to cloth.

I was thinking of posting in wanted for some for her and see if I can cheap as possible or even free :mrgreen: just so I can help her get it sorted and have a little collection. Any help would be great thanks :babyroll:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Me again! not for me though!

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:35 am

little lambs or tots bots are fab for a newborn

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:03 am

depends on whether she wants to use fitteds or pockets? XS fuzzies are supposed to be very good, bimbles too. dont know of any others but im sure someone else will. Good on your mate!

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby nikkib » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:53 am

little lambs and ME sandys are both fab!! along the pocket/aio line fuzzis are meant to be good and ittis are meant to have quite good containment. But i'd always recommend fitted and wraps for small babies.

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby toryuk » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:57 am

We used BG v3 from a week old with Tristan, no leaks (well unless mummy left them on too long :oops: ). Great for holding in bf exploda-poops too!!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:02 am

We used bamboo little lambs, XS and S sandies, XS and S thirsties fab fitteds too...I tried kissaluvs but didnt like them...

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:04 am

nikkib wrote:little lambs and ME sandys are both fab!! along the pocket/aio line fuzzis are meant to be good and ittis are meant to have quite good containment. But i'd always recommend fitted and wraps for small babies.

WSS! I loved our Sandies, Little lambs & Kissaluvs for nb fluff & I started using GM's early on & they've always fitted well!

Itti's were fab for containment & oh so cute!!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:05 am

Rebekahs_mum wrote:
nikkib wrote:little lambs and ME sandys are both fab!! along the pocket/aio line fuzzis are meant to be good and ittis are meant to have quite good containment. But i'd always recommend fitted and wraps for small babies.

WSS! I loved our Sandies, Little lambs & Kissaluvs for nb fluff & I started using GM's early on & they've always fitted well!

Oh yes i forgot GM's...we started with them at about 7 weeks too :)

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:10 am

megansmummy wrote:
Rebekahs_mum wrote:

Oh yes i forgot GM's...we started with them at about 7 weeks too :)

The good thing with GM's is that they fit for so long. I had both girls in them at the same time & they fit both of them really well. Rebekah's PT now but wears a nappy for her sleeps & she's just starting to grow out of the GM's now at nearly 3!
I love them!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat