Boosters for newborns

My avatar
purplehearts
Clothie
Clothie

Boosters for newborns

Postby purplehearts » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:46 am

heya all
Right, so I've got my newborn stash together, but I was wondering about boosters - how essential are they?
I have another child in nappies, a 20 month old, and I have loads of boosters already but most of them don't even come close to fitting in the newborn nappies.
My first question is - how many boosters would you say are needed for a newborn stash? Are boosters for every nappy an absolute necessity - did you manage without boosters for newborns?
Secondly, can anyone recommend any boosters (preferably bamboo) that will fit into teeny tiny nappies?
I have some Little Lamb size 1 bamboo ones, which are perfect but I only have 5 and apparently they are hard to find now!I just bought a 10 pack of LL size 1 bamboo night boosters thinking they were the same thing but apparently they are too big!
Also WeeNotions do boosters, at 3 for 4.50 which seems great value but they size they give would still be too big, do you think they'd make some up to my specifications?
By the way, the newborn nappies I have are bimbles size 0, Sandys XS, XS fuzzis, Kissaluvs 0, Diddy Diapers, Swaddlebees (only one of these though), Lucy's Hope Chest, Thirsties and Bambeasys.
Thanks guys x

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Boosters for newborns

Postby Vicki » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:59 am

I don't think you will need boosters for the first couple of months with those nappies as you will be changing more regularly anyway.

Babybots do little lamb boosters in two sizes when you do need them

http://www.babybots.co.uk/littlelambboosters.htm

HTH :D

Vickix

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Boosters for newborns

Postby lazylexis » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:59 am

I think tot bots bamboo ones would be ok?it's worth emailing lollipop and asking them what size their boosters are as their nappies are similar to ll.i think bambinex boosters will do too?
I've got some coming so can compare them to size 1 ll if you'd like? I use them in my greenkids to boost and i wanted to buy 10 so am annoyed!

I'm pretty sure tho ones at baby bots are the night time ones too but I might be wrong!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat