hf1

i have something rather silly to be happy about

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

i have something rather silly to be happy about

Postby mineemo » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 pm

. . . . . TY HAS STARTED WETTIN THROUGH HIS NAPPIES!!!!!!!
ok this may sound odd but its taken him nearly 8.5 months to actually start drinkin properly well almost properly. and yes his only 8.5 months old. The last fw days his actually been drinkin juice at snack time, lunch and dinner. he would never do this b4 now, he only ever had his 3 bottles in the day and that was his only drink as such. i try him ev now and again and he always refuses but not this time. Anyway so his been drinkin maybe about 5 - 7oz of juice in a day. May not sound alot but for him it is. And iv noticed that when takin his fitteds off they r wet on the outside a bit, well today i was lucky if he could go 3 hrs in them. i changed him at 7.30ish when got up, by 10 he was very wet ( for him) changed him a little later about 2 as he was asleep and he was wet and then changed him at 5.30 for bed and he was very wet again ( for him) His worn a ll (1st nappy) his vhc wnnl (2nd nappy) and then another wnnl (3rd). ok so i would usually change him about 3 (maybe 4 if poops) times but i dont usually have to change him cause he sooo wet. thank god for his pul wraps his had on today is all i can say, or i would have been changin clothes aswell)
Ok so as i said its rather a silly thing to get excited about but its a big achievement for him. I know his been slightly dehydrated as his wee is quite yellow (thanks to his white cloth nappies i know this from the colourin of them when changin him) and they had difficulty gettin blood from him the other day which is a sign of it to, NOT NOW THO!!!! lol sad aint it when u get excited about ur kids weein themselves.
OMG I think i need to get some boosters . . . right off to the wanted section to put my wants up. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ( sorry am just rather happy about it , sad i know :oops: )

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: i have something rather silly to be happy about

Postby Sally » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:32 pm

yey glad ur happy! excuse for more fluff! :wink:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 pm

not silly at all :wine: to new fluff shopping

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:30 pm

aww not silly at all and yay for new fluff hunting :wine:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Yay Nat! Yay Tyler-Roy! :wine: :wine: Happy fluff hunting :giggle: (I need to check out my booster situation soon, you can have any ive got left over :wink: )

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat