hf1

Running out of nappies....

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Running out of nappies....

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 pm

We have to use Bamboo as both lo's seem to out pee everything. I'm constantly running out as they take such a long time to dry, and it's getting annoying now!
I bought LL in both sizes to try and size 2 is too big for Lyra, and she can undo the velcro :roll: - she's very tall and very slim. We mainly use Sandy's for her - the small is giving her builders bum look and the large is huge. Logan can use the sandys small (we have 18 so he has enough), so I need nappies for Lyra - they need to be easy to boost - as her sandy's have an ep hemp, ME bamboo and even then I'm lucky if we get 3 hrs out of them. I would probably need 20 to allow for drying time, so the cheaper the better, but I can spend a little more if they're better quality IYKWIM :)

Please help!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Running out of nappies....

Postby Frances » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Have you thought about trying the new WN one-size NL? They look fab, and should fit both Lyra and Logan. They've only just gone on the shop so I haven't seen any reviews yet.

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Thanls Frances - might order a dalmation one and get a BBH bamboo
Last edited by zippie-purple-monkey on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Get more snaps put on the large Sandy's that's what I did and also to speed up drying time to an extra spin at the end, it cuts our drying time by half :wink:

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Get more snaps put on the large Sandy's that's what I did and also to speed up drying time to an extra spin at the end, it cuts our drying time by half :wink:

Fab idea!!!!!! *goes off to look for some snap pilers*

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:33 pm

IT's really simple as they aren't hidden snaps either, I added snaps to Kirsty's, if you can't find any pliers send em to me, but it'd cost a fortune in postage so probably easier to do it yourself!

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 pm

flutterby wrote:IT's really simple as they aren't hidden snaps either, I added snaps to Kirsty's, if you can't find any pliers send em to me, but it'd cost a fortune in postage so probably easier to do it yourself!

Aww thx for offering hun, u really are very kind :)
Where's the best place to get some pilers and snaps? Might have a go at making some nappies of my own aswell!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:42 pm

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:54 pm