Cloth Nappy Documentary

My avatar
TheNatty
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Cloth Nappy Documentary

Postby TheNatty » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Hey Guys!

My husband is making a documentary on the subject of cloth nappies for his final project at university.
The documentary covers various aspects of CN with emphasis on the cult evolving around them. (CNT, NMF)

We are looking for people to help with several aspects of this project, please get in touch if there is anything you could do to help.

We need people to :-

* Fill in an online survey (5-10mins to complete) in order for us to gain statistical info (you will be able to remain anonymous if you prefer). Please follow this link for the survey http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=CKNJO_39551fc

* Be interviewed on camera

* Be willing to have their children filmed in a nappy of your choice (perfect to show off you favourites!)

The majority of the filming will be in London (venues to be confirmed) and will take place over late March and early April. We will be hosting a nappy afternoon (with refreshments) where will be doing some of the filming, which will be a place to meet other mums.

We would also be willing to come to your house/a place near you if you would really like to be a part of it, and cannot make the london meet.

THIS IS A NON PROFIT DOCUMENTARY. It may be entered into film festivals/competitions. We are hoping for it to be used to raise awareness of all things fluffy and are planning to allow relevant organisations (Real Nappies for London, CNT, etc.) to show it on their websites.

As this is a student film there is no budget and we are unfortunately unable to pay people for taking part. We will be providing copies of the finished documentary in DVD format for all those who take part and all involved will be credited appropriately.

There are advertising opportunities for members on here who run nappy sites, WAHM or mumsnet itself. We can show your product/site during the film and are also looking for a named sponsor/partner to support the film. As well as being credited in the film the sponsor would be mentioned in any publicity or festival promotion for the film.

As well as focusing on cloth nappies the documentary will also be looking at other areas of parenting and how using cloth nappies may influence the, such as BLW, co-sleeping, breast feeding, etc.

We would LOVE to hear from men as well, as it would be nice for potential cloth nappies users to watch the final film and show their partners/husbands to help persuade them that they really are worth it.

We would also welcome any suggestions if there is something that you think would be good to include i.e. any tips/advice that you would have for parents considering using cloth.

Please email me if you are interested in getting involved or if you would like any further information please send me an email to pario.michael@googlemail.com, or alternatively post on this thread and we will get in touch with you.
If you prefer to speak in person, you email us your phone number we can call you back.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Nat & Mike

: )

My avatar
TheNatty
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Cloth Nappy Documentary

Postby TheNatty » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:18 pm

bump!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:29 pm

sounds great will do survey,
but live in st helens nr liverpool so to far to meet but very best of luck!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:38 pm

did the survey x

My avatar
TheNatty
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby TheNatty » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:15 am

thank you guys!

keep them coming i need at least a hundred surveys :wink:

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:33 am

done the survey :hug:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:34 am

Have completed the survey, would have answered yes to the last question but I live in Glasgow :giggle:

My avatar
Bluetomato
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Bluetomato » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Hiya,
I would be interested in being in your documentary, although I don't know if i'll be able to get to London :( I live in Kent, and although central London is only 40 minutes away from me, im not sure i'll be able to manage two small children and a double buggy on the train! I may be able to get my dp or sister to come with me, so could you let me know times and venues etc (that is if you want me to be part of it :giggle: ) and i'll try my best to get there.
Vicki x

My avatar
sarahw
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby sarahw » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Hi ive done th survey and would be interested in doing the documentary but dont think will be able to get to london :(

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat