hf1

They're All My Babies!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: They're All My Babies!

Postby rhead » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 pm

megansmummy wrote:Im ruthless too im afraid...if I havnt used something in a couple of weeks then i start to think about parting with it, i dont have the room to store nappies that i dont really use and also i like spending the funds on new stuff! :mrgreen:

After all they are JUST nappies and my addiction is deffinatly with the shopping rather than the actual nappy :shock: runs off quick before i get lynched!!! :shock: :giggle:

I thought your stash had changed rather a lot recently Tory :giggle:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:17 pm

megansmummy wrote:Im ruthless too im afraid...if I havnt used something in a couple of weeks then i start to think about parting with it, i dont have the room to store nappies that i dont really use and also i like spending the funds on new stuff!

After all they are JUST nappies and my addiction is deffinatly with the shopping rather than the actual nappy runs off quick before i get lynched!!!

your poor nappies I hope they never hear you saying such evil things the poor things :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
charlala
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby charlala » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:30 pm

I know what you mean about it being more about the shopping... it's all about the hunt :D
Thanks for replies ladies.. in desperate need of wool so think i'll sit down with OH and be ruthless about sending our fluff to new homes ;) x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:12 pm

rhead wrote:
megansmummy wrote:Im ruthless too im afraid...if I havnt used something in a couple of weeks then i start to think about parting with it, i dont have the room to store nappies that i dont really use and also i like spending the funds on new stuff! :mrgreen:

After all they are JUST nappies and my addiction is deffinatly with the shopping rather than the actual nappy :shock: runs off quick before i get lynched!!! :shock: :giggle:

I thought your stash had changed rather a lot recently Tory :giggle:

:giggle: It really has, its never the same from one week to the next...variety is the spice of life after all hey? :wink: Im hooked on DnF's and CSP atm...have overhauled the night nappy situation and might even re-home the last two remaining minkee WNNN's :shock:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Problem now is I've trimmed a lot of the fat from my stash :giggle: so am running out of things I can part with to bring new fluff in... a terrible dilemma! :giggle:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:58 pm

rhead wrote:Problem now is I've trimmed a lot of the fat from my stash :giggle: so am running out of things I can part with to bring new fluff in... a terrible dilemma! :giggle:

I know that feeling. I am being bad at the moment as I can't not buy nappies so I have been buying larges as she will be in them in next few months, I am just hoping I lose the love for some of my med stash as I can't keep it all for a poss 4th baby :cry: :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat