hf1

LARGE! - update page2 - D'oh again!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

LARGE! - update page2 - D'oh again!

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Okay so when I was ordering from the F&S co-op I went on the generous size so the nappies would last Grace instead of fitting fine now but potentially being too small only weeks down the line - so I ordered 2xLarges...

And erm well the large fits Isabelle nicely :hohoho: :doh:

Still - after a wee colour mixup on the 2nd of the two nappies Debbie is making me a new outer for the one that wasn't right and I've asked her to make it a medium so should fit her fine...

Isabelle loved it last night though and was very upset when she woke up this morning and realise she'd wee'd in it poor kiddo :roll: :babyroll:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: LARGE!

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:35 pm

oops plenty of growing room aye

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Can you let me know when you get the med as Grace seems to be just that bit bigger than Roxy, I too ordered up and got the large as have had same probs but the large is big :giggle:.

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:41 pm

It's so hard to decide on sizes when you're ordering. I changed my mind on the DnFs twice (thanks Louise for not :roll: :roll: at me) but I'm glad I decided on mediums as I just got one yesterday and it's a lovely fit on him.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Glad the L fits Isabelle. :-? I'm wondering if my L is actually a M labelled wrongly as my two look exactly the same size and fit Katie on the same popper settings. :-?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Yep, FnS larges are massive. Bella wears hers on the tightest snaps all round. At lesat she will get some wear out of it eventually rahter than it being too small and having to sell almost immediately.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Hmmm... how large is LARGE? :giggle:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Can measure in morning for you but it does just fit Rox on tightest snaps all round we get a big of gap but no leaks, the rise is a bit big but wearable.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:57 pm

My FnS medium fits Aoife perfectly on the tightest snaps but the large looks mahoosive that I ordered :shock: think she'll need feeding up fit it

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat