hf1

LARGE! - update page2 - D'oh again!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: LARGE!

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:02 pm

tanya2007 wrote:Yep, FnS larges are massive. Bella wears hers on the tightest snaps all round. At lesat she will get some wear out of it eventually rahter than it being too small and having to sell almost immediately.

I coulddo it up on the tighest snaps but that was too tight - and Grace is not a chubby baby! Guess she has a big tum tho'...

It's more that the rise is huge!

And yes I'll do a comparison when it arrives :)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:Yep, FnS larges are massive. Bella wears hers on the tightest snaps all round. At lesat she will get some wear out of it eventually rather than it being too small and having to sell almost immediately.

I could do it up on the tighest snaps but that was too tight - and Grace is not a chubby baby! Guess she has a big tum tho'...

It's more that the rise is huge!

Well, I know Bella is skinny. We have room to spare round the waist :shock: The rise is up to Bella's belly button. But they last well, so that's what is important to us.

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Cheers.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:16 pm

This is bizarre, I think the large I had must have been a medium, or maybe it's because it was a woven outer, I could just about squeeze Jak into it, but just barely, and it fitted Summer beautifully when she was still mainly in smalls!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:23 pm

flutterby wrote:This is bizarre, I think the large I had must have been a medium, or maybe it's because it was a woven outer, I could just about squeeze Jak into it, but just barely, and it fitted Summer beautifully when she was still mainly in smalls!

It certainly is. :-? These are my two, L on the left, M on the right. They are virtually the same size :-?

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:35 am

I got larges too but haven't tried them on Nathan yet!!! I know bad mummy not trying them on straight away! I think they will be too big but at least he'll grow into them!!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:40 am

How weird, those two do look the same Louise....hoping mine fit, but reckon they will as Toddler bedbugs are fine, and they surely can't be any bigger than those!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: LARGE! - update page2 - D'oh again!

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Okay so I've done it again whoops! :roll:

The lovely large HO soaker I got in the co-op well it does fit Grace but it's rather large and has leg gape... :doh:
However it fits Isabelle over the large boosted heavywetter Fluff&Stuff beautifully! :giggle:

Pics to follow later ;)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: LARGE! - update page2 - D'oh again!

Postby Louise » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Okay so I've done it again whoops! :roll:

The lovely large HO soaker I got in the co-op well it does fit Grace but it's rather large and has leg gape... :doh:
However it fits Isabelle over the large boosted heavywetter Fluff&Stuff beautifully! :giggle:

Pics to follow later ;)

:giggle: At least you'll get some use out of it for now and Grace can grow into it. :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat