Mutts - 3SR vs Large?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Mutts - 3SR vs Large?

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:19 pm

How does the 3SR compare to the Large?
Large fits dawn on the 3rd snaps in on the waist and the 2nd snaps on the thighs on the SS (I think) and on the 2nd snaps in on the FS. They're lovely and small without being small, iykwim? :giggle:
But I always see lots of 3SRs for sale and not so many Larges. Does anyone know if the 3SR will fit up to the Large size, or if they fit more like a OS nappy (aka, won't fit Dawn :( )
TIA!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Mutts - 3SR vs Large?

Postby Sally » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:14 am

im no help :hohoho: cos Honey is only 3 months but compared to other OS they are really stretchy? quite low in the rise tho I think? would send you one but don't have any anymore as I didn't like the leg as all our wraps our upsy daisy and too high leg for a mutt :giggle: they were def wider waist wise tho than our other OS but like I say im only a newbie :wink:

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby freyasmummy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:04 am

My DD was by no means a chunky kid, she was really slight for her height, but we found the rise with 3SR Mutts an issue and I sold all of mine well before she was two because she was getting builder's bum! She is quite tall though, I don't know what your LO's bodyshape is liek to compare.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:27 am

Dawn's about 3foot tall, 24inch waist. We get away with slightly lower rise because she wears nappies under her belly at the front :giggle: The large Mutts are great for when she needs a slightly more slimline bum :giggle:

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby freyasmummy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:33 am

I honestly think you'd find 3SR's too low in the bum for her - they started looking a bit indecent on Freya when she was quite a bit shorter than that!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:51 am

freyasmummy wrote:I honestly think you'd find 3SR's too low in the bum for her - they started looking a bit indecent on Freya when she was quite a bit shorter than that!

:giggle: :giggle:
thanks hun

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:29 pm

I agree, the rise on the OS is a lot shorter than on the larges, I'm thinking I'm going to have to sell mine soon :(.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 am

I agree with PPs I wouldn't bother getting the 3SRs... There's no way I'd get them on Isabelle!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat