hf1

Creche nappies - suggestions

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Creche nappies - suggestions

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:03 pm

All the (new) happy heinys are poly now even the prints - the OS pockets are definately bigger than other OS pockets...

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Coolababy (though Dyl came home from the CM with his on back to front :shock: ), fuzzi, HH or Mommy's touch?

My avatar
chipmonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chipmonkey » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Well, my MIL puts ALL nappies on back to front, even disposables!
They still work quite well! :lol:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:42 pm

:hohoho: i still cant quite work out how you can put a nappy on backwards especially if it front fastening cause you would have to practically turn baby over to do it up!

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby freyasmummy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:40 pm

We just used to send anything that was one-piece - prestuffed pockets, AIOs or AI2s. They coped remarkably well - we had the odd few put on backwards - always front poppering ones as well, I mean HOW?? - but they didn't get too fazed by switching between front/side poppers/Aplix.

I'm getting some sized BG AIOS for the littleun as my mum finds AIOs easier, maybe have a look at the larges?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 pm

123princesssammie wrote::hohoho: i still cant quite work out how you can put a nappy on backwards especially if it front fastening cause you would have to practically turn baby over to do it up!

Grace would be more than happy with this - she's usually trying to escape anyway :giggle: :babyrolleyes:

Perhaps if they're used to side snap nappies they think it's just further round rather than it occurring to them that it's a front fastening one...

My avatar
Green Jelly
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Green Jelly » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:15 pm

How about Fuzzi Bunz or Wonderoos? They are both a bit bigger than BumGenius and poppered. You could also leave a roll or two of disposable liners for them to use.

Totally don't get the backwards thing either!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat