hf1

Using sposies now......

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Using sposies now......

Postby MissFrodo » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:27 pm

After having leak after leak and some washing issues DH and I have come to a point to stop cloth.
At least for a while, nothing works anymore and we only get frustrated so I guess it's better to use sposies for a while.
Glad we talked about it and made a decision but :x I would rather use cloth without a problem.

Sorry just needed to tell you.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Using sposies now......

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Why do they always leak? Bad fit? Mega wetter? Poor you, i do know how that feels. we had to go the sposie way for a while, but luckily found pockets worked for us, defo not fitteds! Still use sposies at night.
Dont feel guilty btw, you're doing whats right for you x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:31 pm

That's what sposies are there for :) You really don't want to be stressing out about cloth nappies whilst you are getting ready to pop :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:32 pm

awww hun ((((((hugs)))))) we did that for a while, then once t wasn't having so much milk we found cloth worked better for us, even if it's back to 2 parters and fitteds with wool now and then. he was out pee ing everything and i couldn't hack it. although with sposies i found we had so many poo leaks up the back and out the sides it was costing me lots in baby grows! take some time out then see how u feel, it's not the be all and end all hun. i felt rotten giving up on my cloth but i needed the break from it. don't be hard on urself wither flower.xx

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:24 pm

:hug: Esther. Don't be too hard on yourself. You have to do whats right for you and if you need a break then take one. I tried Max in cloth at about 4 weeks and gave up within a week as I was getting fed up of all the leaks, coping with a new baby and healing from a c-section. We came back to them at 10 months and I haven't looked back. He's still not in cloth full-time as he use sposies at night but it works for us and thats all that counts.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:10 am

:hug: You need to do what works for you - not worth getting stressed about while you are :pregnant:

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:16 pm

:hug: The last thing you need to worry about is nappies when your so close to popping

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks for understanding.

Will give it a go with the new baby to see if that goes any better, FC.
In the meantime doubting if I should sell some of my stash cos it's a little much for 1 kid and I can really use some money atm.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat