hf1

What would you buy?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: What would you buy?

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 pm

ooh bombay sapphire, luuurverly

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: What would you buy?

Postby babygrowbelly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Just had a look at the sets now but none of the designs there jump at me...hmmm

I have had a look at snugglebots but it seems to have a lot for girls :(

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What would you buy?

Postby twinkletot » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:40 pm

How about a pocket half cut like one of these http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=2465
with
tie dye minkee at the front http://weenotions.co.uk//gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=405

and mink minkee at the back http://weenotions.co.uk//gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=521

and this embroidery :wink:
http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=2945

Maybe his name embroidered uner the truck too :D

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: What would you buy?

Postby northernruth » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:41 pm

babygrowbelly wrote:OOOH just a few things then Louise? :giggle: I already have the nappy garden up and something in my 'basket', I really really want something new from WN for Caleb but have no idea where to start!

Will now freeze my laptop looking at all the sites :hohoho:

Ruth I have the bombay saphire in but I have no fresh lime.... i cant not have lime but at least it will be a cheap purchase!! :giggle:


I can do lemon too depending on what mood I am in - very retro :wink:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What would you buy?

Postby Frances » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:41 pm

babygrowbelly wrote:Just had a look at the sets now but none of the designs there jump at me...hmmm

I have had a look at snugglebots but it seems to have a lot for girls :(

Snugglebots do some gorgeous boyish embroideries like the monsters, and Bron got some flongies with dinosaur knit turn-ups which are awesome!
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=38415&hilit=snugglebots

You could get a hoodies to match too; not sure if Julie's put them on the store yet.


I really want some Bombay Sapphire now :( :giggle:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: What would you buy?

Postby babygrowbelly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:45 pm

twinkletot wrote:How about a pocket half cut like one of these http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=2465
with
tie dye minkee at the front http://weenotions.co.uk//gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=405

and mink minkee at the back http://weenotions.co.uk//gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=521

and this embroidery :wink:
http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=2945

Maybe his name embroidered uner the truck too :D



i blame you for all this!! :hohoho: Dave noticed the nappies werent night nappies today :oops:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What would you buy?

Postby twinkletot » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 pm

babygrowbelly wrote:
twinkletot wrote:How about a pocket half cut like one of these http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=2465
with
tie dye minkee at the front http://weenotions.co.uk//gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=405

and mink minkee at the back http://weenotions.co.uk//gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=521

and this embroidery :wink:
http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=2945

Maybe his name embroidered uner the truck too :D



i blame you for all this!! :hohoho: Dave noticed the nappies werent night nappies today :oops:


:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Oooops what did you say? Did you protest innoence :giggle:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: What would you buy?

Postby juboo752 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:54 pm

babygrowbelly wrote:Just had a look at the sets now but none of the designs there jump at me...hmmm

I have had a look at snugglebots but it seems to have a lot for girls :(


We have lots of boys fleece's too :D , its just the pics we have up at the mo are a bit girly :oops: , but you can order a custom (doesn't cost extra) in what ever fleece you like (just check out the gallery) :wink:

hth :mrgreen:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: What would you buy?

Postby babygrowbelly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 pm

I showed him the boosters thinking that might distract him!! :hohoho: wasnt a good ploy. Luckily it was two very nice nappies :wink:

I am no good at deciding what to choose in WN at all, i know i want his name on but then i keep changing my mind about the embroidery! I am crap at working out which colours will look best :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat