hf1

Itti bitti builder's bum

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Itti bitti builder's bum

Postby Amanda » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:29 pm

It just won't stay up on Finn's skinny bum! I'm hoping as his shape changes it'll fit again as it used to be fine, but in the meantime I'm glad I didn't go on the itti spending spree I'd considered when I got the first one :(
No point to the post, just a mini-moan :lol:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Itti bitti builder's bum

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:32 pm

This happened to Gracie a while ago, I just gave it 3 or so weeks and they fitted fine. I'm glad I only bought 3 though!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Its so easy to want to buy loads isn't it. They are gorgeous but are not the most universally well fitting nappies ever. The child has to fit the nappy IYSWIM. I bought loads when I first got into cloth nappying and had to sell them all on as they didn't work at all for us. Then when he was a bit bigger they magically fitted again and I regreted selling :cry:

My avatar
nabroc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby nabroc » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:51 am

Eoins had the itti builders bum too!! thankfully they fit again now as we own about 7 of them lol

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 am

winniewheresmypooh wrote:Its so easy to want to buy loads isn't it. They are gorgeous but are not the most universally well fitting nappies ever. The child has to fit the nappy IYSWIM. I bought loads when I first got into cloth nappying and had to sell them all on as they didn't work at all for us. Then when he was a bit bigger they magically fitted again and I regreted selling :cry:

:oops: This is me I'm afraid. I love my Ittis and am slowly but surely acquiring SIOs in all colours apart from the pinks (not that addicted to them :lol: ) I keep telling myself that if they ever get to the point that they don't fit I'll keep hold of them for the next one.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
winniewheresmypooh wrote:Its so easy to want to buy loads isn't it. They are gorgeous but are not the most universally well fitting nappies ever. The child has to fit the nappy IYSWIM. I bought loads when I first got into cloth nappying and had to sell them all on as they didn't work at all for us. Then when he was a bit bigger they magically fitted again and I regreted selling :cry:

:oops: This is me I'm afraid. I love my Ittis and am slowly but surely acquiring SIOs in all colours apart from the pinks (not that addicted to them :lol: ) I keep telling myself that if they ever get to the point that they don't fit I'll keep hold of them for the next one.

Lol i have said the very same about keeping them for number 2 if they start being ill fitting :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat