hf1

Where is best for ordering just hemp inserts?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:56 pm

mumtokirsty wrote:Are they Wonderfull ones - 2 parters that pop together?

The ones i got are one peice, think the stuffins might be two part inserts but not sure.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Would these easy peasy ones be good for stuffing HH's? Or would I be better sticking with proper Stuffins? I never needed more than I have until now, but with my fluff arriving yesterday I now need at least 2 more stuffy bits :lol:

Just wondering too, I have up to now the same number of inserts as nappies that take them. With the exception of a few cotton/bamboo (not sure which) boosters for that bit extra at night time. I'm guessing all you addicts have a much different ratio? :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:Would these easy peasy ones be good for stuffing HH's? Or would I be better sticking with proper Stuffins? I never needed more than I have until now, but with my fluff arriving yesterday I now need at least 2 more stuffy bits :lol:

Just wondering too, I have up to now the same number of inserts as nappies that take them. With the exception of a few cotton/bamboo (not sure which) boosters for that bit extra at night time. I'm guessing all you addicts have a much different ratio? :wink:

I have quite alot of inserts/boosters now. More than nappies!! I find the easy peasy ones are a great fit in my HH Mareth. They are very good and at £2 per insert and free postage they are a very good buy. I think you should get some. :D

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:56 pm

Will do, just wanted to make sure they fit well. Will get them delivered to my mam though, she's coming over at the end of the month so it'll save me some postage :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:58 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:Will do, just wanted to make sure they fit well. Will get them delivered to my mam though, she's coming over at the end of the month so it'll save me some postage :D

It is free postage i believe!! :D

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Only to the UK :( anyway they're on their way :)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:21 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:Only to the UK :( anyway they're on their way :)

Oh sorry i forgot that you are across the water there for a min!! Glad you have some on their way......hope you like them. Once the 3 i ordered last night come i will have 6 then. :D

My avatar
artiezoo
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby artiezoo » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:01 pm

The Stuffin inserts are 2 parters. There is a large insert which has a little pocket where you place the small insert.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat