hf1

what are tots bots flexi tots like?

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

what are tots bots flexi tots like?

Postby nikkib » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:34 pm

I've just been asked by a friend what these are like and I've not tried one or even seen one in person so not sure how to advise her!

any thoughts?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: what are tots bots flexi tots like?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:20 pm

i have some bamboo ones, i really like them myself, nice fit, dry pretty quick compared to my bamboozles, taliesin seems very happy in them, i use paper liners in them, but they have washed up fab everytime, i would like to maybe get some more too.x

this is on an 18lb 8 month old btw.x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:22 pm

There ok. Not that absorbant but slim fitting. i have a few and use them for spares

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 pm

I have some in my stash and quite like them. They're not the prettiest/cutest nappy around as they're only available in white but I find them quite reliable. Max is a medium to heavy wetter and they will last him up to 3 hours unboosted. I mostly like them for their fit. Max is quite tall and lean-waisted and so I get a good fit on him with aplix, and they are slim in the crotch which also suits him.

Teamed up with either a Tots Bots wrap or Motherease Airflow/rikki wrap and they are a solid nappy - there are better ones and worse out there. I have only tried the Version 1 so don't know what the Version 2 is like. I know with the V2 they have added a pocket for adding boosters and they have poppers on the front so you can adjust the size for smaller babies (the new V2 size 2 fits from 9lbs-30lbs so you could use it as a btp whereas the V1 fitted from 18lbs-35lbs).

My advice would be to buy some preloved as there are plenty around at reasonable prices.

Hope this helps.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:55 pm

i use mine with minkee wraps, blueberry wraps that kinda thing, we have used them overnight with success, i don't know what catergory t falls in to wee wise, but he has 4 7oz bottles per day, tots fan thru and thru here so they get mainly good reviews from me. apart from the aio's, i think they suck eggs.....

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby nikkib » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:59 pm

thanks :) I've passed on the comments and advised her to get one of the small packs to see how she gets on with them.

Thank you!!
Nikki

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat