hf1

New Style Fuzzis - can someone (or a few people) review...

My avatar
flamesparrow
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

New Style Fuzzis - can someone (or a few people) review...

Postby flamesparrow » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:43 pm

For me please??

I keep having customers asking how they compare to the old style, and I can't tell them because of Emrys and his whole cloth issue :cry:

Can any of you out there who have them give me a brief run down of what you like/don't like and some comparison type thingies pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:08 pm

I'd be interested in the replies too. I love my old ones, but don't know if it's worth getting the new style ones.

Sally

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi guys, I've been hoping someone will review them too! I think half the problem is that so many people get on so well with their old style that they are worried that the new style will not be as good!

I did try to talk Miranda into sending one to test and do a review on but she didn't go for it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Anyone???

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:00 pm

I'm happy to test one but a) unsure what size to get for Isabelle and b)can't afford one at the moment :(

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:04 pm

:oops: :oops: Flamesparrow has kindly donated one to me in the name of research!!!! :D :D :D :D How excited am I!!!!

Will do a proper post when I make up my mind about size and colour. Thinking I might go for a large but need to measure his thighs in the morning!

Thank you so much Flamesparrow!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:09 pm

clothmama wrote:Hi guys, I've been hoping someone will review them too! I think half the problem is that so many people get on so well with their old style that they are worried that the new style will not be as good!

I did try to talk Miranda into sending one to test and do a review on but she didn't go for it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Anyone???

Not that I didn't go for it but that I'd run out before you asked! One blink and they'd gone, before we'd unpacked all the boxes too, so it saved putting them on the shelf!
Have a shed load more coming soon.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Miranda wrote:
clothmama wrote:Hi guys, I've been hoping someone will review them too! I think half the problem is that so many people get on so well with their old style that they are worried that the new style will not be as good!

Anyone???

Not that I didn't go for it but that I'd run out before you asked! One blink and they'd gone, before we'd unpacked all the boxes too, so it saved putting them on the shelf!
Have a shed load more coming soon.

bless you!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you had good feedback on them???

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:12 pm

so what are the differences? anything that is supposed to make a difference? or just some small changes so people will buy new ones!!?? (yes i am a cynic!!)

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:48 pm

I posted link a while vback about the new fuzzis

here it is!
**http://clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2980

don't look very different to me, but I have heard there have been a few bad reviews! and personally I don't like the way the wings look at the front, I liked the pointy tabs!

jan x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat