hf1

Dear Lord, I need help!

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Dear Lord, I need help!

Postby freyasmummy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Tara84 wrote:They were fine, I just said when they came round in the morning to do my obs that I would be going home that afternoon so if there was anything they needed to get done before I went home that they'd best make a start on it asap :giggle: They sent a registrar round to see me who explained why they'd like me to stay in another night but I just thanked her for taking the time to see me and that after listening to her advice I had decided that I would still be going home. They did ask me to sign a discharge against medical advice form(which I did) but you don't have to sign anything, they can't keep you there against your will.
I find as long as your polite but firm(i.e don't 'ask' to go home just tell them that's what your doing) that they're fine.

P.S I would have gone home after 17 hours but they wanted me to stay for my clexane injection as they said they had to be so many hours apart, when I got home my community midwife told me it was rubbish and that she certainly wasn't coming round my house at 7pm for the next 4 days to give me the rest of the course :hohoho:

This is good to hear! I may have to stay in for the baby's sake till they are happy with his blood sugars, but as soon as that's sorted, I am AUDI! I'm wondering if I can get away with refusing the clexane too - it fecking hurts!

My avatar
sarahw
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby sarahw » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 pm

lol im loving the slightly ocd spreadsheet, something i would do - but telling the oh, thats just asking for trouble. 'secret' nappy madness! :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
beck2boys1girl
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby beck2boys1girl » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:48 pm

I think that it sounds lovely that you are keeping track that well...

and very similar to the rest of us addicts :lol:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:23 pm

freyasmummy wrote:The worst of it is that I have made an actual spreadsheet of my NB/small stash. With different pages for fitteds, flats, AIOs/pockets/AI2s, wraps, wool/fleece, and inserts. I have sorted them by brand, colour/pattern/embroidery/yarn, size, whether preowned by us, bought preloved or bought new, and how much they are worth.

DH just rang to see how I was and I told him what I was up to. I imagine he is now scouring Cardiff for a straitjacket!

I've done the same thing. I have a spreadsheet split into categories and I've listed everything. Wish I hadn't as I now know how many nappies I have(and so does DH :evil: ) and its far too many already :shock: Trouble is I still have a huge want/wish list :giggle:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:33 pm

freyasmummy wrote:Fitteds - 34
Flats - 18
AIO/AI2/Pockets - 18
PUL wraps - 11
Wool/fleece covers and longies - 10

And I'm not DONE yet! This addiction thing is going to be no better with a boy, is it??

:giggle: i think you have enough to cloth 2 newborns!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat