hf1

Comfort Nappying...

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:47 pm

Ok so I've just gone and ordered 2 custom pocket bot plus nappies!

I ordered an upsydaisy yesterday and it's all because I've felt rubbish and sleep deprived the last week!

How excited am I now at the thought of some very pretty nappies coming my way!

So thats the treatment to your headache then. May be I should advice some of my P to go buying nappies for headcahe. LOL

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:48 pm

Ok so I've just gone and ordered 2 custom pocket bot plus nappies!

I ordered an upsydaisy yesterday and it's all because I've felt rubbish and sleep deprived the last week!

How excited am I now at the thought of some very pretty nappies coming my way!

So thats the treatment to your headache then. May be I should advice some of my P to go buying nappies for headcahe. LOL

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Comfort Nappying...

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:34 am

nic1 wrote:
HannahBanana wrote:Ok so I've just gone and ordered 2 custom pocket bot plus nappies!

So far i am loving my PB plus poly pul one. What prints did you go for? :D

I actually don't have issues with cotton but ended up picking 2 poly ones anyway!! I got the black and green funky retro flowers one that you an who else has? It's lush!! and the similar one that was reds blues and blacks. Can't wait!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:34 am

I meant cotton pockets in general, I've never tried a pocket bot :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:26 am

HannahBanana wrote:I got the black and green funky retro flowers one that you an who else has? It's lush!!

Me - I got that one too :D

I was boring and went for black poppers and a green inner - did you funky it up at all?

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:35 am

Velvetsteph wrote:
HannahBanana wrote:I got the black and green funky retro flowers one that you an who else has? It's lush!!

Me - I got that one too :D

I was boring and went for black poppers and a green inner - did you funky it up at all?

That's exactly what i went for! I thought it was funky! I try and avoid white/light inners now, have some stains due to winter and no line drying so think coloured inners are the way forward! Oh no I had green popper i think.

The other one I did, I had black poppers and a royal blue inner!

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:25 pm

pocket bots never worked for me. My oh has been workiing long hours and i have bought two upsy daisy and two weenotions pockets as retail therapy. Also seven pre loved little lambs and some nattynapnaps pre loved!!!!!! I am on the wagon!!!!

Janx the nappy market is tough for selling at the moment i have just reduced mine and selling at low prices just to shift as a i am tired of them taking up space in my spare room. They don't all fit under my home made nappy changing area anymore lol!!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:27 pm

I often comfort buy when dh and I have had a fall out :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:52 pm

Exactly the same as mine then Hannah, green limey coloured inner and green poppers. Plus it was worn this morning and lasted a good few hours......really pleased with it.

Now i just need to suss the cotton HH i bought from Karen out. That had leaked badly earlier today :roll:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat